Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

How the heck did it take us 242 years to infiltrate the British royal family?

Comment

Kongrats to both of them. I wish them the best and hopefully the HUGE popularity both of them have can be used as a catalyst for good.
        Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        I like the fact that both William and Harry are very popular members of the Royal family and are big hunters/shooters.
        .........and having a big impact on the monarchy perception! Glad to see something positive on a global platform.
        Originally posted by djohnson View Post
        If you don't want to watch it then turn it off. If you're not interested then fine. I watched it because I've been all over Windsor Castle. Love the place, love the town. It's history. There is a reason that a lot of people are interested in the Royals from a historical perspective. Is that a crime? I love going to London. Been there 3 times and it gets better everytime. I imagine most of the negative comments are from those who nothing about it and still think that the US is the center of the universe. It's the best country in the world but it's NOT the center of the universe.
        Bingo............pretty simple points but well played!
        Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Her mother was there, as well as some entertainment celebrities. Dont know if they are her friends or not.
        Actually her girlfriends were their also. She used children as the bridesmaids but the ladies that would have been in that role were in attendance.
        Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Lmfao! Nailed it

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
        How the heck did it take us 242 years to infiltrate the British royal family?
        .........with as many global conquests the kingdom has had over the centuries I am sure their are other infiltrations..........this one just happened to make the books!!

Comment

Working...
        X