Worst hunting show on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I have seen threads on the best hunting shows and best and worst shots, but what about worst all around hunting show on TV?

My vote would have to go to Andy Ross. I can't stand his show, half the show is advertisements for everything he is selling. Wine, guitars, bows everything I just don't like it.

Which shows do y'all not like?

Use your remote an be happy.

Comment

i havent watched any in 2+ years because they are all that way.
      dont know how we survived as long as we have, TV hunters tell you that you cant do it without the following 831 products that sponsor them....

Comment

Anything with Stan Potts.

Comment

Anything with the Eastman family

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
            post shot......"give me a minute". Heavy breathing. Hangs bow. Fixes eye. Turns to camera......"YES!!!!!!"

Comment

haha!! good ol Stan Potts!
              Attached Files

Comment

Any of them besides the nuge, Tim wells and pigman

Comment

Don't know the name but that "dr" guy who always sells his pills and has a high fenced ranch in like Illinois and almost walks up to the deer he shoots

Comment

"The Choice"--- The one with the Yankee husband & wife who talk over & belittle each other the entire show. I do change the channel/never put it on their program but I always wonder who's idea it was to give them a show.

Comment

They're all bad. Some of the waterfowl hunting shows are downright stupid. The only show I'll watch is Relentless Pursuit.

Comment

The DVR is my friend. I record the shows that look interesting then fast forward to the actual hunt. Most of the time I can watch a show in about five minutes.

Comment

Solo Hunter and Jim Shockeys Uncharted and Heartland Bowhunter are about all I watch anymore. The rest what I've seen are pretty much junk. Too much BS on the other shows. I have to DVR them so I can fast forward past all the Rage Commercials.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVEvkBUKS0Y"]Trailer - New Jim Shockey series: Uncharted - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

My all time worst is ........wait for it.................Buckmasters.

Comment

agree 100%........no one can question his passion for the outdoors but that guy just drives me nuts for some reason, I can't watch him.

Comment

Working...
                              X