Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First bow buck and biggest buck to date!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First bow buck and biggest buck to date!!!

Hey guys just got back from the ranch with my best to date ill update pictures later if i can figure it out. Story made quick our lesse (my uncle) gave me the thumbs up on this bad bad because only paid for a cull or 2 no throphy. He saw the deer saturday and had him scored at 147 and me and my old man saw him yesterday and i somehow had him at 158 but decided that i only have 5 years of scoring exsperience to his 30 so i went with his measurments . So this morning i was hunting for just piggys because i had been doing nothing but work fixing blinds and stuff for them so i had no chance to shoot my bow and i wasnt going to take a chance on messing up on him. sat for only 90ish minutes and then was picked up and drove around and for some reason drove back by my stand and there there he was eating and he just trotted of in the brush. So i discussed it with paps and decide i was gunna jump in the stand and pop him but i wanted to make sure my bow was ohk so i shot a pear leaf at 20 yards and hit it bulls eye but i purposely shot it on a straight road so the arrow would skip down it as i could later go get it. Yet the arrow hit the one freaking 6 inch long stick in the road and shot of in the brush never to be found So was satisfied so i hoped in the stand and roughly 30-45 minutes later he walked up and i nailed him .25 away at 18 yards double lung The brusier ran 30 yards and crashed. Scored him twice and the second score im confident within 1 inch and i had 161 (2/8) B/C Hes a main frame 10 with a small split on his left brow which is only 1.5 inches long. He netted 155 and change so overall a great hunt and yes boys i was shaking like crazy!!!

Ill have pics up after i get some school work done

That's just Sick!!..........Congratulations Man! Waiting on the pics!

Comment

Good job. Can't wait to see the pics. Lippe

Comment

hey guys i couldnt upload it to the post but hes my avatar now like i said hes 161 B/C, hes got almost 60 inches up, 35 inches mass, 24 inch beams, and 17.5 inside and that split on his left browtine thats a hair over 1 inch.

Comment

very nice looking buck, congrats

Comment

Congrats on a Great Buck

Comment

very nice buck! I'd say a jacket buck is a trophy! I'd let your uncle keep scoring all the KULL deer you get the thumbs up to shoot Congrats on a true TROPHY!

Comment

Huge congrats on your first! Just got my first Saturday evening.

Comment

Man what a buck!!

Congrats on your cull most would pay a small fortune for .

Comment

Congrats. Thats a huge deer.

Comment

Very nice buck!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

congrats

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

saaweeeeeeet