No announcement yet.

High country archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a '14 Axis. Chrono at 28/56 w a 430gr arrow at 273fps. Fast and smooth and if you get a chance to try one, I would certainly recommend you do. Back wall is solid w cable stops. I'm also on my 5th Iron Mace. My all time favorite bow.
    I'm not sure where in Texas he's at, but 5h Designs is a HCA dealer

Comment

High country archery

Originally posted by HawgEnvy View Post
      I've got a '14 Axis. Chrono at 28/56 w a 430gr arrow at 273fps. Fast and smooth and if you get a chance to try one, I would certainly recommend you do. Back wall is solid w cable stops. I'm also on my 5th Iron Mace. My all time favorite bow.

I'm not sure where in Texas he's at, but 5h Designs is a HCA dealer

That's impressive right there. That would be my set up plus 4 pounds. About the exact same arrow weight
      also.

Comment

I'm just south east of Canton
        (5H Designs)

Comment

OK, this is what I have decided. I am going to Cinnamon Creek sometime after school is out, around the first of June and spend a couple of days shooting different bows against my 2009 Speed Pro and see if there is one out there that i am willing to spend a grand on. i am going against my usual self and say that whicever bow fits me the best and I like how everything about it works, then i will buy it. Have not found one yet that does that against my Speed Pro, but I have not looked seriously in a several years. My Speed Pro still out shoots me for sure and it has killed a ton of critters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            OK, this is what I have decided. I am going to Cinnamon Creek sometime after school is out, around the first of June and spend a couple of days shooting different bows against my 2009 Speed Pro and see if there is one out there that i am willing to spend a grand on. i am going against my usual self and say that whicever bow fits me the best and I like how everything about it works, then i will buy it. Have not found one yet that does that against my Speed Pro, but I have not looked seriously in a several years. My Speed Pro still out shoots me for sure and it has killed a ton of critters.

Man just get you a No Cam. You know you want it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Comment

Not interested after shooting the Halon.

I am a 2 cam guy, no no cams or single cams!

Comment

Not interested after shooting the Halon.

I am a 2 cam guy, no no cams or single cams!

It was a joke Doug. [emoji58]

Comment

Doug you and I need to get together and shoot. You will like the new HC X12.

Maybe you Ragin and I need to get together , bow shoot, hog hunt and good bbq.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                    Doug you and I need to get together and shoot. You will like the new HC X12.

Maybe you Ragin and I need to get together , bow shoot, hog hunt and good bbq.

Doug wouldn't know how to act in them Pines. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Your probably right, we may or would have to school him.

Comment

It was a joke Doug. [emoji58]
                        Yes, I know it was.

Comment

I am severely claustrophobic so, yes, Ragin is right!

Comment

That's impressive right there. That would be my set up plus 4 pounds. About the exact same arrow weight
                            also.
                            I actually bumped up since then to 29/60. It's a great hunting rig.

Comment

Hard to go in the trees when your used to seeing everything ain't it

Comment

I can set you up in the middle of a clear cut, make ya feel right at home

Comment

Working...
                                X