• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took 5 strikes to get chapman

Comment

In. Con.. sis. Tent.

Comment

Y'all see Reddick take that home run away last night in right? I think it was his best one yet. It was WAY out and he snagged it.

Comment

WTH is going on with them now??

Comment

They need some runs I know that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1 run through 5....I guess Verlander must be pitching.

Comment

Don’t know what the deal is with these guys scoring runs when JV is pitching!!

Comment

Yuli...comes back today..
                  JV needs to have a facetoface with his non-supportive offense.
                  Need tonights game...gotta have it

Comment

That was a pretty pathetic performance by the home-town 9 tonight... If they ain't careful, those A's will sneak up and ease right on by 'em... 2 of the three losses in this series were flat out bull pen losses too. The third one was just lack of run support for JV AGAIN!

And what the hell was L2V thinking when he got thrown out at 3rd with Alvarez at the plate?!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      T. If they ain't careful, those A's will sneak up and ease right on by 'em.!
                      Do you really think this?

Comment

If both teams keep playing like they did in this series, it absolutely could happen. It ain't likely, but it is doable. If I were an A's fan, that's what I'd be pushing for.
                        I certainly don't want that to happen, but to say it can't is just burying your head in the sand or up your... well you get the picture...

Comment

Not so much worried about a's ..although thats a valid concern..as much as the home team advantage shifting to yanks

Comment

Yep, they need to at least tie the Yanks... Won the season series so that'd be good enough. I'm thinking they'll be OK, but I sure am concerned about that dang bull pen... It is weak at best... Almost hate to say it, but dang Osuna has been throwing pretty well lately... Hope he's found his mojo again. Still don't like him, but sure hope he's able to come in when needed to preserve a close one. Personally, I'd give the closer's spot to Harris right now out of all of 'em.

Comment

If I'm AJ, I'm not letting the team score over 20 runs again.

Comment

Tucker over brantley and Reddick...

Hinch thrown darts at a board to pick roster spots now?

Comment

Working...
                                X