Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip! I want to go back again bad!!!

Good luck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great things on your horizon!

Comment

Congrats on both.

Comment

AWESOME!!! How much is the trip setting you back? I ask, because I have 8 more years before retirement (science & former BD teacher) and want to start planning my retirement trip.

Comment

Originally posted by mole View Post
              AWESOME!!! How much is the trip setting you back? I ask, because I have 8 more years before retirement (science & former BD teacher) and want to start planning my retirement trip.
              Not real sure on prices as of now as prices on critters are coming down. Will know for sure in Jan. Been with Harry 3 times already so really not worried. Last he told me was $16,000 for the entire trip for a Sable and Cape but that was almost 2 years ago.

Comment

I better start putting away the money now!! Congratulations on your retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by mole View Post
                  I better start putting away the money now!! Congratulations on your retirement!
                  Africa trips can be super expensive ONLY if you want them to. We spent roughly $10-12k per person but that was out the door with tips and 6-8 animals a piece! If you want your first trip to africa to be $20k, it can easily be done. But also if you want to spend $8k it can be done as well. Just be prepared for multiple trips, because you will go back. Especially if you go with Harry.

Comment

Congratulations on getting out of the teaching profession!

Oh, and the safari sounds pretty cool too.

Comment

Working...
                    X