Clear All

I only got 3 words.

P

O

S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Something about that article smells weird. Also, I can’t find his FB Page. Anyone else having any luck with that?

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
        Something about that article smells weird. Also, I can’t find his FB Page. Anyone else having any luck with that?
        It was stated in the article that his FB page was taken down about an hour after shooting.

Comment

Prayers for all involved...
          It's like Im having a bad dream.. This is as bad as it gets.. It doesn't get any worse... May GOD rest their soles..

I'm very glad that the civilian chased the trash down and took him out(if that happened). Unfortunatley he will spend a ton of money defending himself in court because I'm sure the lawyers for the killers family are already lining up.. Problem #2.....

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post

They took it down as soon as they identified the guy

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Unimaginable. Prayers sent upward for those lost and their families.

Comment

Prayers for the families and loved ones. Glad the perp is gone.

Comment

I hope there's a very special place in hell for this ***** *** piece of ****!!

Comment

My bet, he was ANTIFA... following through on their recent threat.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        My bet, he was ANTIFA... following through on their recent threat.
                        What threat?

Comment

This is nauseating

Comment

[ATTACH]881093[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                              What threat?
                              Vowed to start civil war November 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                                What threat?
                                Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office. [ynw] According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States. Don’t be caught flatfooted. Call your congressman, senator, sheriff,...

Comment

Working...
                                X