Browning Command Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Command Ops

Anyone use the Browning Command Ops trail cameras?

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
    Anyone use the Browning Command Ops trail cameras?
    I think one of my Browning's is.
    I haven't had any problems with any of the 4 I have .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had issues with this camera. I love the browning strike force HD or elite though. This is the cheaper model tho

Comment

I have had good luck with Strike Force, till woodpecker got to it this fall. Natchez Shooter Supply has the Command Ops on sale for $70.

Comment

I have one out I it works ok, night pics are really grainy and for some reason every once in a while it seems to skip a day. I got it on sale for like 80 at academy. Its been up almost a year. I will say battery life and day time pics are good.

Comment

My problem with the Command Ops that I have is that the sensor isn’t good past 10-15ft. I can tell that I had activity but no pic was taken except when the animal was very close to the camera. Strike Force is a way better camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No problems with my 3 but the night pics are a bit grainy

Comment

Originally posted by The Gipper View Post
                I have one out I it works ok, night pics are really grainy and for some reason every once in a while it seems to skip a day. I got it on sale for like 80 at academy. Its been up almost a year. I will say battery life and day time pics are good.
                This^^^^^......I have one and it does what is in the description above. I did buy it for $75 on special.

Comment

Right before Christmas I bought a Browning Strike Force Elite HD (model BTC-5HDE). Heard so many good things about Browning cameras. I haven't recovered many pictures from it yet so I don't remember how good or bad the night pictures are but the day pictures were really good. Decided to get a few more so I ordered three more from Midway USA for $89 each. Just got them in today. Can't wait to get them out in the woods.

Comment

Pass and get the next one up at least. Their night pics are awful and slow trigger speed

Comment

Browning Command Ops

Partial pic from the strike force hd. It takes good pics. Captures fast movement very well. This is a pic of a pic on my computer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like everyone else, the night pics arent the best. And early morning when the sun is coming up you almost cant make out whats in the picture. But daytime pics are great as is battery life. I would suggest the strike force though for a better camera. I have 2 and love them. One is 4 or so years old with 0 issues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Significant difference IMO between the strike force and command ops. Go strike force if possible

Comment

I bought 2 last year. No issue with function...

But day time pics suck and night time are horrible. I payed around $60, and they ain't worth that to ne

Comment

I have 1 but the night and early morning pics are extremely grainy no matter how I have it set..
                              Other than that its fine..

Comment

Working...
                              X