Best Store in DFW for Replacment bumpers, leveling kit and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Store in DFW for Replacment bumpers, leveling kit and tires

Looking to do full front and rear replacements on a 2013 F250, probably level it and beef up the tires.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    JF

Dallas Suspension, Alignment and Frame

Servicing DFW, Dallas Suspension Alignment and Frame Co provides quality wheel alignment, suspension and frame services for foreign and domestic vehicles.

Comment

Get a leveling kit off eBay, if you can turn a wrench at all. Beef up your tires??? Guess you mean bigger ones, Discount Tire or 4wheelparts. Bumpers there too. Ranch Hand is in Irving, Road Armor is in Farmers Branch. There's a couple of shops in Denton but from prices I've heard people pay they're a little high. Don't know where you're at.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
        Get a leveling kit off eBay, if you can turn a wrench at all. Beef up your tires??? Guess you mean bigger ones, Discount Tire or 4wheelparts. Bumpers there too. Ranch Hand is in Irving, Road Armor is in Farmers Branch. There's a couple of shops in Denton but from prices I've heard people pay they're a little high. Don't know where you're at.
        I’m in Mansfield. Also plan to linex the bumpers the king ranch tan to match the trim. Didn’t know if it be cheaper to buy it all separate or find a shop that can do it all

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
          Discount Tire has gotten very strict with their BS tire policy. Most wont go larger than factory spec. I’ve had them turn away quite a few buddies that wanted 1-2 sizes larger.

I’ve gotten to where I order all my tires online, then take them to a local shop for installation. I’m currently running 37x12.50-20 Toyo RTs on my 17’ F-350. I paid $1400 shipped, and $60 mounting and balancing, then sold my factory Michelin’s for $350. No roadhazard warranty, but even if I have to replace a tire at $350 I’ll still save a couple hundred dollars over the Discounts price on that same time, which they wouldn’t have installed for me anyways. I’ve done this with my past 6-7 sets of tires, and I have yet to need a warranty. I drive 75k miles or more every year, and through crappy lease roads. I figure I’ve paid for well over a full set of tires with my savings so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
            I’m in Mansfield. Also plan to linex the bumpers the king ranch tan to match the trim. Didn’t know if it be cheaper to buy it all separate or find a shop that can do it all
            Check out Auto Worx off 1187 ask for Dan. They do all kinds of lifts and accessories along with repair and they can line x anything. Good prices also.

Comment

Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney use to sell ranch hand bumpers at best price I could find I DFW. Been a while since I have bought anything from them.

Comment

MKS Customs in North Richland Hills.

Comment

Working...
                X