No announcement yet.

Going to JAI[.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are a pain in you know what. I do not even answer my home phone anymore. All it is now is scammers and telemarketers. If it is important they will leave a message. I'd get rid of it if it was not for the alarm hookup to central station.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
      I called one back 70 times or so. Finally the guy was yelling to quit calling
      You do realize that they spoof real people's phone numbers right? So all you did was annoy a guy that wasn't the one that called you.

I will get a call every now and again from somebody who doesn't realize that my number was spoofed and leave a message that they had missed my call.

It is most definitely irritating... but calling back the number that called you doesn't do any good in 90%+ of the scam calls you get.

(and I really wish I would get a free cruise to the Bahamas!)

Comment

last one that called I told him what I did to his mom. I told him I wrapped her in bacon and have never gotten another call in two plus years

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          You do realize that they spoof real people's phone numbers right? So all you did was annoy a guy that wasn't the one that called you.

I will get a call every now and again from somebody who doesn't realize that my number was spoofed and leave a message that they had missed my call.

It is most definitely irritating... but calling back the number that called you doesn't do any good in 90%+ of the scam calls you get.

(and I really wish I would get a free cruise to the Bahamas!)
          You could hear many other foreign people in the background. Get about 4-5 different people when they call. Always answer IRS or Tax agency etc. These are different than the robo calls coming from a similar phone number. Very fun to block their lines for 10 minutes or so.

Comment

Last Friday I had a guy on for 45 min. I had this guy so ****** of at me because of my LOL hard of hearing. Computer virus call. told him I was agoraphobic and needed for them to come by and pick up my payment. Then in the middle of him trying to get payment I asked what the weather was like in Pakistan. That put him in a tailspin followed by a lot of F- words. It was great. I always end these calls with- Their Lei Ma Ge Puddi. (Translation Its something to do with their mother. LOL)

Comment

This mean I get to hunt your blind now?

Comment

Working...
              X