Wallet Destroying Credit Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Your smart phone (magnetometer) will do more damage to them than simply sitting on them.
    I gave up on a wallet years ago. I keep it to a minimum. Don't usually carry cash. Only a debit card and DL. I have a phone case that holds them both. Never had a problem with my debit card.

Comment

If your cards are wearing out, just flip them upside down when you put them in your wallet. I have never had one go bad doing it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        Snuff in a pouch is still snuff
        Women prefer the pouches, keeps the grains from getting stuck in their toofs.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          Wonder if there is any difference between the 2.

https://www.amazon.com/WeeDee-Minima...+pocket+wallet

From what I’ve read, if you order the knockoff, you may not receive it for months.

Skinny

Comment

I used a Trayvax for a few years until I broke down and bought one from a local guy. Still the best wallet ive ever used. After a year the horse hide still looks brand new.

We have been making these wallets for years in the shop for our family and friends. It is designed to be a minimal front pocket wallet with inside and outside compartments. One credit card pocket sits on the exterior of the wallet for those commonly used cards. Inside the wallet, two card slots are easily accessible an

Comment

humm

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Kydex ~ $ 30
                [ATTACH]923973[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]923974[/ATTACH]
                Looks like $20 to me.

Comment

I use the MaxGear card wallet for mine and place them so the strips are not touching. I also use a sleeve on my debit card for extra protection.

Comment

Keep your bills, ID, and credit cards together in this convenient Cash Clip Wallet. The 3 slim card slots will hold your ID and credit cards, while your money is securely held on opposite side by a magnetic money clip. 3" x 4 1/8". Initials are vertical (up & down).

Comment

Originally posted by Sam T View Post
                      Not sure exactly what style you are looking for, but I made the switch to a money clip type wallet and I have been very happy with this: https://shop.celticshield.com
                      Veteran owned and operated, been in pocket for several years and it's good as new.

Sam T
                      very Nice. I'm using a Travax right now... How do you like Your shield?

Comment

I just put a 2" wide piece of cellophane tape over the strip side of the card. Protects the magnetic strip and keeps them from cracking. Still reads on the machine just fine. The money clip ones just don't work for me as I work in the heat and sweat too much. The money get's all ecky.

Comment

Picked up a new one from hellbent holsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Trayvax here too

Comment

Working...
                            X