Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is International Left-Handers Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed but right eye dominant.

I shoot bows/guns right handed. Kick with right leg.

Write, swing a bat/throw with left.
    Last edited by jdn79; 08-13-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

100% lefty here

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
        100% lefty here
        x2

Comment

100 percent lefty, my wife and son are also

Comment

Lefty here .... kick, write, bat, throw, shoot bow left handed, cut with scissors and shoot rifle right handed. Right eye dominant.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Left handed Left eye dominate
              Write lefty
              I shoot all long guns lefty. Pistols doesn't matter.
              Sports I throw lefty. But baseball and golf I hit either way. I have more power lefty but more control right since my left hand leads. Made a few $$ playing using that to my advantage

Comment

right on everything but hockey. no hand writing smearing for me!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Me

Right eye dominant. Shoot bows and guns right handed. Swing a bat right handed. Write, and throw left. Kick with right leg
                  Same here

Comment

So left handed I’m surprised my right arm hasn’t withered and fallen off. My daughter is lefty too but can actually use her right arm to perform complex tasks like operating a spoon.

Comment

Left handed, Left eye dominate. When I played golf it was right handed and hit a baseball right handed.

Comment

Write left handed, right eye dominant and do everything right handed. I'm weird, I know.

Comment

Left eye dominant write right handed but that’s about it

Comment

Add me to the southpaw clan!

Comment

I write, eat, brush hair and teeth, shoot bow and guns, and kick lefty. I throw, bat, and golf right handed.
                              I can do most of those things with either hand or foot. My right arm is stronger.
                              What really confused me was when I tried to play basketball. Never could figure out which hand to shoot with.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                                What really confused me was when I tried to play basketball. Never could figure out which hand to shoot with.
                                I took a few tennis lessons when I was a young kid. The coach got frustrated with me because I never used a backhand - my instinct was to switch the racquet and hit forehands from both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X