Comment

the light is green, the traps clean --Ghost Busters

Comment

Forget

On a whiskey boat?!

Roscoe- Lonesome Dove

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
          Hospitaller: I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here
          [points to head]
          Hospitaller: and here
          [points to heart]
          Hospitaller: and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

~Kingdom of Heaven~
          Pure GREATNESS!!! One of those movies waaaay more God fearing people really need to see.
          Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" - French taunter in Monty Python and the Holy Grail
          "I fart in your general direction!"

Comment

Cold? I'm freezing my royal Rastafarian nay-nays off!

rise and shine its butt-whoopin time

Cool Runnings

Comment

"I hate rude behavior in a man.......won't tolerate it." Cpt. Call
              "$50 well spent Jake..........both times" Gus

Comment

Jebediah Nightlinger: [praying to God before he's about to hanged by Asa Watts and his gang] I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger...[eyes shifting to Asa Watts] ... and those I am about to.

Comment

I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less..... Gus

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                    " I hope you brought your wood screw, because I am about to blow your doors clean off " Dazed and Confused

Comment

WILSON!!!!!!!
                      ---castaway with Tom
                      Hanks

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Taken:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
                        If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
                        But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
                        If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
                        But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
                        Gonna use this on Laramie's (my daughter ) first date

Comment

Is that Old Dog Tray, that sounds like Old Dog Tray to me??

This happens to be Onoctra!!!

The witch??

You know Frederick ****ing Shopan!!!!

Toombstone

Comment

3 pages and no quotes from one of the greatest of all time?!?!?!

"Come on boys! The way your lollygagging around here with them picks and shovels, you think it was a hunered and twenty degree, Cant be more than a hundered an fourteen!"

Comment

You back that queen one more time, and I'll blow you right up that wildacat's ***, you hear me!!!!

Johnny Tyler- Tombstone

Comment

Butch Cassidy: Alright. I'll jump first.

Sundance Kid: No.

Butch Cassidy: Then you jump first.

Sundance Kid: No, I said.

Butch Cassidy: What's the matter with you?

Sundance Kid: I can't swim.

Butch Cassidy: Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you.

Sundance Kid: Oh, shi%&$*%&*.......

Comment

Working...
                                X