No announcement yet.

Pop Up Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad! Are you going to paint it? Mass produce it for the guys and gals here

Comment

yep.. my wife will not hunt off the ground so I have to build here one. She hates spiders lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        Nice work Damon. You can go ahead and get mine done too
        X2 ....... I think a trip to NRH would be worth that....Can you take the legs out to make it easier to travel with?

Comment

What are you gonna use to attach your popup with? Just curious if that would work in the high winds where I hunt. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            What are you gonna use to attach your popup with? Just curious if that would work in the high winds where I hunt. Great job!
            The floor of the blind is 5'x5' and the platform is 6'x6' giving me a 6" all the way around the blind. I am going to drill the deck and and put a U-bolt through the corner loops and then put me some good size washers under the deck and then bolt her down.

Then I am thinking about stapling the flaps down between the corners????

Comment

nice set up

Comment

Thats a good idea! I keep waiting for a rattlesnake to come crawling under mine. I also hate having to peek under everthing before getting in it on those cool early mornings before they den up. Even then, I think the popup blind is one of the best hunting tools to come along in many years!

Comment

I am going to do something similar in the next couple of months except mine will be metal. Looks good.

PS we need another GTG in Brady!! That BBQ was greatness!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                      I am going to do something similar in the next couple of months except mine will be metal. Looks good.

PS we need another GTG in Brady!! That BBQ was greatness!
                      I will be in Brady the 12th and 13th... Come on down...

Comment

just got back from Brady my grandparents live there spent some time on the lake and ate some bbq

Comment

Finished the decking and floor hatch this afternoon!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Didn't realize Academy sold those leg brackets separately, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by El Patron View Post
                              Didn't realize Academy sold those leg brackets separately, very nice.
                              not sure that all Academy stores carry them, but that is where I got mine..

Comment

Dang Damon, we need to elect you our new pop blind frame builder dang nice work, and you wont have critters in your blind when you go to get in it...

Comment

Working...
                                X