No announcement yet.

Fallow doe hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been on here since TBH was first started, had to change profiles when I got laid off my job after 23 years there. Been dealing with Bowhunters since 1992 as a guide and outfitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      You seem like you are pretty new here, so I’ll give you some advice. Grow some thicker skin. The vast majority of folks on the Green Screen are salt of the earth boys and girls...some of the best friends you can have. Ribbing, jesting and smart arse comments are all in good fun.

Just ask Michael, “The Boss Man”.

Comment

I can vouch for the OP. One of the best guys you will ever meet.

Comment

I think the days of $250 axis doe hunts are gone when live sales reach this level!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
            You seem like you are pretty new here, so I’ll give you some advice. Grow some thicker skin. The vast majority of folks on the Green Screen are salt of the earth boys and girls...some of the best friends you can have. Ribbing, jesting and smart arse comments are all in good fun.
            Bryan Keeling has been on TBH and around Texas bowhunting in general for longer than I can remember. He is as good a man as you'll ever be blessed to meet, and he is one heck of a guide. If "salt of the earth" applies to anybody on TBH, it **** sure applies to my friend, Bryan Keeling.

Comment

I wish I needed some meat. I'd LOVE a good reason to hunt with Bryan again. I'm over run with axis and whitetail and sika on my lease though. My freezer runneth over.

Comment

Working...
              X