Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

150class sorry to say that all you need to do is run 4 miles a day. Lifting is great but in my 35 years experience lifting is the fun part. In order to be in shape running/biking is the fastest way to get their. Then to stay their run 2 miles a day then work in the a lifting program.

Comment

Hit 3.9 mile run yesterday after work get great. **** planters fasciitis is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
        150class sorry to say that all you need to do is run 4 miles a day. Lifting is great but in my 35 years experience lifting is the fun part. In order to be in shape running/biking is the fastest way to get their. Then to stay their run 2 miles a day then work in the a lifting program.
        Running almost every day is the near future goal. I'm working on my shins 3x a week and hopefully will see pain sub siding in the next 3-4 weeks so I can start transitioning over to a more cardio orientated routine.

Hoping 4 weeks of "PT" and losing another 8-12 pounds will help do the trick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legs this AM was awesome.

1 mile jog for a warm up at 7:15

Leg ext /// Lying Leg curls
        BB Squats
        Deadlift
        Hack Squats /// Hyperextensions

Kept the rest to a minimum to keep the heart rate up.

Comment

Anyone on Garmin Connect in the greater Houston area? I'm out in Katy. Not sure is username is my name or email but: Anthony Abrameit
          Email does not include spaces, just adding to keep internet from picking up a r a b r a m e i t @ g m a i l . c o m

Comment

I hate cardio.. with a passion..

I know the health benefits and that's why I do it. I refuse the idea of me getting heart disease just because I was too lazy to run.

Now, 2 miles is my max.. I cannot fathom the idea of running, constantly, for more than 2 miles.. some of yall running 5,10,15 miles a day are gladiators in my book.

Yall try the assault bike or rower if you have access to one. 20 seconds as hard as you can go with 1 min rest. Start with 5 rounds a couple times a week. Then every week, add a round.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

A good gym day today for sure. Chest and tricep superset strip sets. Im gonna feel this one later.

DB bench press/skull crusher/incline situp
              Bilateral incline press/weighted dip/hanging leg raise
              Chest fly/overhead cable extension

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Back and Bi's this morning

Comment

Also...

Freaking awesome seeing so many people still grinding it out and it is almost halfway through March!

Keep up the good fight amigos!

Comment

Ran the Cowtown half marathon about 10 days ago. Managed to finish in 2 hrs 28 minutes so I met my goal time. Thinking about running one more before summer. It only hurts for a little while right?

Comment

Would you guys be down for a group obstacle race? Looks like there is a Spartan Race and Tough Mudder in Dallas in late October....

Also Spartan in Austin May 16-17...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        Would you guys be down for a group obstacle race? Looks like there is a Spartan Race and Tough Mudder in Dallas in late October....

Also Spartan in Austin May 16-17...
                        This would be friggin cool

Comment

Was a late one tonight. Got to the gym around 10. Full body with focus on back

Pullups
                          Tbar rows
                          Leg press
                          Calf raise
                          Cable upright row
                          Decline db press
                          Hammer curl

Ended with 6 rounds 20/1:00 on the assault bike and 10 mins in sauna.

Comment

1 hour today cardio

Comment

Man it has been a struggle the past 2 weeks with a beach trip and then no time to meal prep since I came straight back to work. Need to get motivated again..... Anyone local to Baytown or Mont Belvieu that wants to come do a work out I have a Bad ***** home crossfit gym.

Comment

Walking in for shoulders!

Comment

Working...
                                X