No announcement yet.

Is anyone shocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were just talking about their grandchildren on the tarmac.

Comment

POTUS needs to stop with the tweets...if he would just let Barr work...

Now, POTUS is a tactician and he knew the uproar with the fake news tweet would start. I am thinking its a smoke screen for something big.

TRUMP 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Kim Foxx, the prosecutor that drop all charges and has ties to the Obama's, is up for re-election in a month from what I heard.

I hope she is investigated too.
        And Bernie endorsed her LoL

Comment

James Wolfe committed the same crime as Stone but since he is a Democrat he was sentenced to 2 months

Comment

How do we just fire those petulant commie ****s for not doing their jobs?

They havn't done **** but waste money for 2 1/2 years....

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
              POTUS needs to stop with the tweets...if he would just let Barr work...

Now, POTUS is a tactician and he knew the uproar with the fake news tweet would start. I am thinking its a smoke screen for something big.

TRUMP 2020
              POTUS pressure and bringing attention to this crap is probably the only reason Barr feel like he has to work. I don't trust Barr as far as I can throw him, and he has a history of defending DOJ sliminess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                How do we just fire those petulant commie ****s for not doing their jobs?

They havn't done **** but waste money for 2 1/2 years....
                An astronomical amount of taxpayer dollars. OUR F-ING MONEY.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                  James Wolfe committed the same crime as Stone but since he is a Democrat he was sentenced to 2 months
                  The people who arrested Stone committed much heavier crimes than Stone, while they were investigating Stone.

Anyone who doesn't see the double standard is living in lollipop land.

Comment

Pretty funny really. How do you influence anything when he has already been sentenced and sent to jail. That is done. He can pardon him if he likes.
                    This is like the boy who cried wolf....soon even the dems will quit believing their own party and will get weaker and weaker.
                    And I think Barr is starting to see who these people really are now that he gets attacked personally daily, I believe he is tired of it and will do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      Pretty funny really. How do you influence anything when he has already been sentenced and sent to jail. That is done. He can pardon him if he likes.
                      This is like the boy who cried wolf....soon even the dems will quit believing their own party and will get weaker and weaker.
                      And I think Barr is starting to see who these people really are now that he gets attacked personally daily, I believe he is tired of it and will do the right thing.
                      I hope you're right, but I'd almost bet you're wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        They learned of nothing from ALL previous failed attempts.
                        Definition of insanity
                        you would think 'some' of the dems would have learned this last time around, and would just tell Pelosi "na, just start without me"

Comment

Working...
                        X