"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    He does...on the regular...with an old Mexican...wearing ACUs and his name is...
    Carnage (cue music).
    Hahaha! Everyone knows Carnage lives up to his name. Between him, Chief, and the helicopters it's a miracle any hogs survive.

Comment

Lost climbing rope?

Did anyone loose a climbing rope between 6 and 7 by the pond? I found one if you did. Contact me if you did and I will get it back to you.

Comment

3 weeks ago they killed 110 pigs via helicopter and 00 buck! 40 by machu cemetary @ Willis 40 north of Willis off hog Rd also called the horseshoe.and 30 more behind the primative camp and the pond!!!! good thing is that a week after the Helo shoot my friend saw 40 pigs by box 7 close to the river. he sent me a video because he was squirrel hunting!!! go figure!!

Comment

110 pigs gone but prob 500 more still around. go get em boys!!!!I'm fishing now!!!!whites are in the river

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            I want to see Navy Chief up in a tree saddle out there! Lol
            Hahahahaha. not happening! i may or may not still have 4 ladders still out there. I'm too fat to be on any tree saddle!

Comment

Crescent Pond 240 pounder

Big Sow! my largest Granger pig kill! was 2005, used my boat to go get her! now we just take hams and backstraps!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                3 weeks ago they killed 110 pigs via helicopter and 00 buck! 40 by machu cemetary @ Willis 40 north of Willis off hog Rd also called the horseshoe.and 30 more behind the primative camp and the pond!!!! good thing is that a week after the Helo shoot my friend saw 40 pigs by box 7 close to the river. he sent me a video because he was squirrel hunting!!! go figure!!

Why the heck couldn’t Bones wait till after our hunt. Jerk move! I’m repealing his pro status. [emoji2959]

Comment

110 pigs gone but prob 500 more still around. go get em boys!!!!I'm fishing now!!!!whites are in the river
                  Saw about 15 trucks at the steps yesterday. I was wondering if the run was really on already. Good to know!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if this was an archery only helicopter hunt 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                      Saw about 15 trucks at the steps yesterday. I was wondering if the run was really on already. Good to know!

Oooh good to hear, I want to try it out this year on the kayak.

Comment

Chief; that looks like a 125# hog using you as reference.

Comment

Probably gonna head out this afternoon for squirrels and maybe white bass. Seems like fishing should be decent ahead of the front

Comment

I envy you guys that live right by Granger. 2 1/2 hr drive from house to gate 7 parking lot, or Taylor park. Then kayak ride or hike into PC.
                            Last edited by Wudstix; 02-04-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Blast and cast unsuccessful. Did see a fella hiking out with a stringer full of undersized white bass though.

Comment

Originally posted by deaf View Post
                                blast and cast unsuccessful. Did see a fella hiking out with a stringer full of undersized white bass though.

Sent from my sm-a505u using tapatalk
                                smdh

Comment

Working...
                                X