Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good doe and congrats Bobby!

Comment

That's awesome! Got to be pretty sweet on your own place!

Comment

Greatness.

The way she was laid up in that yaupon would sure make it easy to miss in the dark.

Congrats on bowkill #2 on the place.

Comment

Congrats Bobby...think I passed you that Sunday coming home on 45... you were munching down around Huntsville.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhlsu View Post
            Congrats Bobby...think I passed you that Sunday coming home on 45... you were munching down around Huntsville.
            Getting my chicken express on. [emoji16]

Comment

congrats on the doe, looks like you need to thin out the coon population!

Comment

Nice Bobby! Congrats on the doe! The place is looking good.

Comment

Congrats....nothing better than benefiting from your own hard work!

Comment

Nice weather this weekend but very little deer movement with full moon and acorns starting to drop. It's a yearling and then a big doe being chased by over anxious teenaged four pointer. It was pretty cool to watch as they ran all around the base of my stand.

Comment

Looking good Bobby. That’s a lot of swine in that last pic.

Comment

A few videos... Not at the property but somewhat related.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npL9NYvlUe0"]When life gives you lemons...$$$ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnk7J6WRA8&t=39s"]Backyard Gardening January 2020 - YouTube[/ame]
                        Last edited by Chew; 01-29-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Just a warning, container gardening can be addictive!

You may spend more time watering it. But it is the most efficient with the water you use. I also used some rainwater collection barrels with hose and 1" PVC, and drippers, to reduce the amount of city water I was using. Put a valve on the barrel to control the water.

Comment

I needs me some dem lemons ole man!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              I needs me some dem lemons ole man!
                              [emoji16][emoji1787]

Comment

Here's a short video with a quick tour of the front half of KCA. Please subscribe to the channel. i need a 1,000 viewers to move this thing along to the next step. Thanks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vXBx9NV-8"]KCA Ranch & Homestead Tour: Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X