What’s the deal with white claw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    All these folks hating on white claws probably put cream and sugar in their coffee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I put cream and sugar in my coffee. I ran out of beer lastnight and stole 3 of my wife’s white claws. Shoot....I even drank a cranberita two nights ago. I really don’t care what it is as long as it’s alcohol. I don’t drink to be cool! I drink because I’m an alcoholic! Lol. Beggars can’t be choosers!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      All these folks hating on white claws probably put cream and sugar in their coffee...

Come on man....It's seltzer.... There is nothing more yuppie sounding than saying I'm drinking seltzer water..)

As long as coffee is in a yeti/Rtic cup its all manly. Yeti bearproof rule #26
      Last edited by Smart; 09-12-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfinturkey View Post
        all these folks hating on white claws probably drink their coffee black and completely cook their eggs...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        fify!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Come on man....It's seltzer.... There is nothing more yuppie sounding than saying I'm drinking seltzer water..)

As long as coffee is in a yeti/Rtic cup its all manly. Yeti bearproof rule #26
          Disagree. Saying I only drink IPA is the most yuppie\hipster thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            OK. But based on your avatar you’re used to one star ratings!
            America's team baby! Who else is there? Please tell me you are a Houston fan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife likes them. I tried one yesterday. Its drinkable, but it aint Beer.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                America's team baby! Who else is there? Please tell me you are a Houston fan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                I’m fan of the game. Not necessarily a team but like to see good players be successful. For instance I’d like to see Witten win a Super Bowl, he’s a great player and person both on an off the field, same as Watt. I don’t care what team they do it with just like to to see successful people achieve high goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Disagree. Saying I only drink IPA is the most yuppie\hipster thing ever.

Lol... that should be seltzer and IPAs[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Not gonna lie, they’re not bad. My sister in law had them on vacation this year. A white claw in your yeti cup with a little Vodka to top it off is a nice beach drink!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        Aren't they 5% alcohol by volume? That'll get you going lol
                        I don't drink anything that's only 5% ABV. That's like elementary school stuff.

Comment

Never heard of them until this thread...tells you how much out of the loop & I'll have to try one for grins now. I'm a bourbon / tequila sipper & really not even drinking my Victoria in the fridge that often.

Too much Victora makes Artos mas gordo & life is too short to drink light beer. Mrs Artos likes the same girly beer as Farmdog & that uber low carb beer is kinda weird to tackle coming from the full body fat tasting flavor.

Comment

For what it's worth -- Lindsay brought some home last night (the lime ones) and we both had a couple -- they are pretty dang good!

That being said - I also work at a craft brewery on the weekends so you guys can just lump me in with the hipster/yuppie crowd and invalidate my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                              For what it's worth -- Lindsay brought some home last night (the lime ones) and we both had a couple -- they are pretty dang good!

That being said - I also work at a craft brewery on the weekends so you guys can just lump me in with the hipster/yuppie crowd and invalidate my opinion
                              Which one? I own part of one in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                                Which one? I own part of one in Houston.
                                The Bearded Fox Brewing Company in Tomball

My friends are owners and my cousin is the OP's manager -- my wife and I help run the taproom on the weekends sometimes and if I ever find time to help brew I try to make it up there and help.

Which one are you involved with? I'm big into supporting the local scene and would love to come support

Comment

Working...
                                X