• Show
Clear All

price

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
      price
      This. I may be in the market.

Comment

Very nice! 16 years newer than my gray Tundra.

Comment

Very nice and welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Love my 2019 Tundra. Now for accessories. Sparksparts

First thing for me was the under seat storage and the driver side grab bar.

I have the duha for under seat. Love it. What is this grab bar you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                I have the duha for under seat. Love it. What is this grab bar you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                It's the grab bar that goes on the door frame pillar like on the passenger side. I think they quit putting them on in 2014. It may have been a little later.

Comment

I actually am going to start selling off all the suspension for my tundra if you decide to do anything. I have Icon billet upper control arms with delta joints. King 2.5s with remote reservoirs with clickers. Custom built in the rear to allow for more droop with the K37s. Deaver K37s with the total chaos shackles. It can get rowdy. Like real real rowdy.

Comment

I sure do miss my 2014 Tundra! Best truck I have ever owned! I am definitely interested in getting another one, but waiting to see if Toyota will be re-designing the Tundra any time soon.

Comment

2021 will be redesign...seems they are going with twin turbo V6 with a hybrid system. Estimated 450hp and 500lb with 30mpg, but that is all rumors for now.

On my 3rd tundra, they are great trucks!

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      I sure do miss my 2014 Tundra! Best truck I have ever owned! I am definitely interested in getting another one, but waiting to see if Toyota will be re-designing the Tundra any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        2021 will be redesign...seems they are going with twin turbo V6 with a hybrid system. Estimated 450hp and 500lb with 30mpg, but that is all rumors for now.

On my 3rd tundra, they are great trucks!
                        Good to know there is chatter now.[emoji106] Guess I will wait and get a 2020 when the demand falls for this body style. This current style started in 2014 which was barely a change from the 07 and 08's.....front grill and lights on the exterior. I will let other folks try out that new engine as i am very happy with my 5.7![emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had an 07 double cab and I put just over 220k on it. It was a plane 2 wheel drive with the 5.7. That is one strong motor. I went and traded it in just before Christmas on a 16 5.7 crewmax limited that was loaded. I got a heck of a trade in value and a solid deal on the new one. They are great rigs to haul the family to dinner or drag a trailer loaded down with equipment. Got to love a Tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Good to know there is chatter now.[emoji106] Guess I will wait and get a 2020 when the demand falls for this body style. This current style started in 2014 which was barely a change from the 07 and 08's.....front grill and lights on the exterior. I will let other folks try out that new engine as i am very happy with my 5.7![emoji95]

The new engine that is rumored to be in the 2012 is the current V6 turbo that is in the Lexus models now. It is a proven engine, but we shall see how it sells in the Tundra. Kind of want to keep my V8 thank you very much. I think it would be a mistake for Toyota to do away with the 5.7. The V6 should be an option, and not the standard in my opinion. 30mpg sounds pretty good though.

Comment

The new engine that is rumored to be in the 2012 is the current V6 turbo that is in the Lexus models now. It is a proven engine, but we shall see how it sells in the Tundra. Kind of want to keep my V8 thank you very much. I think it would be a mistake for Toyota to do away with the 5.7. The V6 should be an option, and not the standard in my opinion. 30mpg sounds pretty good though.
                              Agree!!![emoji6]

Comment

That should have said 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X