What are your thoughts on this article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your thoughts on this article?

Curious of you guys opinions on this article?

Originally posted by Man View Post
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...ound-the-world

Curious of you guys opinions on this article?
    My thoughts. I Don’t take issue with it. Although I will note that nowadays, and this is the opinion of many gay conservatives as well, more discrimination is seen in many places by being conservative than being gay.

Comment

Man and our behavior has changed/evolved over time... What has NOT changed or evolved is the Word of God... Such a perversion is an abomination to the Lord and without repentance, those who do such things will be condemned to the eternal fires of hell. Sexual immorality is one of the most egregious sins of man...

This sort of thing is "progressive" in today's society, but to Almighty God it is "sin".

Comment

Saltwater slick is right on

Comment

Don't care who bangs who, as long as they're both 18 or older*. Less government interference in our personal lives.

*edit: forgot to add, "and it's consensual".
          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 06-10-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

If you accept homosexuality, you accept sin....case closed

Comment

Not the direction I was thinking was was going to go but ok.

So what do you do if you are born a man and you are attracted to other man and not woman by no fault of your own? You are automatically doomed to the eternal fires of hell from the moment you were born? Sorry but as a Christian I just can't agree with this.

Comment

Pretty simple explanation on if it’s supposed to be:

Take all the homosexuals put them on a island, no electricity no means to cook up a kid in a lab and see how long they last.

Do the same with heterosexuals and see which population survives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Not the direction I was thinking was was going to go but ok.

So what do you do if you are born a man and you are attracted to other man and not woman by no fault of your own? You are automatically doomed to the eternal fires of hell from the moment you were born? Sorry but as a Christian I just can't agree with this.
                  Just because you are attracted doesnt mean you have to act on it. Not a sin to be tempted.

Comment

We're all sinners.....

Comment

Just another Brokeback Mountain moment.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                        Pretty simple explanation on if it’s supposed to be:

Take all the homosexuals put them on a island, no electricity no means to cook up a kid in a lab and see how long they last.

Do the same with heterosexuals and see which population survives.

Uh. Hate to paint out the obvious, but where do you think the original homosexuals came from.

Comment

Dang sure didn’t come from necessity... if it was meant to be why the heck can’t a man and man reproduce naturally or woman and woman? Sure seems like if it was the natural order of things then the human race would be able to continue by doing so, but it wouldn’t.

Comment

My thoughts are meh, ok.

If people would just go back to living their lives, keeping private stuff private and don’t post your life for the world to see we would all be better off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              My thoughts are meh, ok.

If people would just go back to living their lives, keeping private stuff private and don’t post your life for the world to see we would all be better off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Very true!

Comment

Working...
                              X