Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keaton and I are on the famous "custom" reamer wait. Guess I learned, you order a custom (newer) cartridge there are certain sacrifices you must make.

All the more special she'll be when "born"

I'm a picture postin freak, so get ready !!!!!
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 05-13-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

What caliber ?????????

Comment

.22 Creedmoor

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
          Keaton and I are on the famous "custom" reamer wait. Guess I learned, you order a custom (newer) cartridge there are certain sacrifices you must make.

All the more special she'll be when "born"

I'm a picture postin freak, so get ready !!!!!

The sadness is real..looks like another night I’ll be crying myself to sleep..

Comment

Just keep dreaming of those tiny bugholes

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Surprised not any more pics have been posted. Maybe some of this week's deliveries will make the cut!
              How will we be contacted when it is ready for pick up? Super pumped and excited to get it in my hands. Hoping I'll get that call soon. Ordered a pretty standard .300WM. Thanks again for this opportunity!

Comment

I thought we'd see some of the more exotic ones on APR Instagram page. I keep checking it but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                  I thought we'd see some of the more exotic ones on APR Instagram page. I keep checking it but no luck.

Looks like they aren’t really posting many of the TBH builds on there. Probably trying to keep attention off of the TBH deal since there were so many signing up just to get the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                    Looks like they aren’t really posting many of the TBH builds on there. Probably trying to keep attention off of the TBH deal since there were so many signing up just to get the deal.
                    They’re smarter then that. They most likely wouldn’t put a deal price on them at all. It’s the deal getters that would ruin it for APR price wise with comments

Comment

Just finished putting in for all my hunting tags. Hopefully these rifles will be put to good use this fall! Cant wait to get the call they are ready and then get them on the range!

Comment

or this summer

Comment

Well...I was on a call with one of my buddies when a call came in... from an 817 area code. Curious, I don't know anyone in the 817 area except for a little gun shop run by some good people that I visited in January. I clicked over and as I had hoped AP freakin' R was on the phone telling me my rifle was ready for pickup! The first Tier 2 is done! I'm heading up Saturday to pick it up. 6.5 PRC, 1:8, ratchet fluting, thread protector plus a brake, 24" Sendero in midnight bronze and the desert carbon ambush. I've got a Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 with Seekins rings ready to go. Pic coming Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                            Well...I was on a call with one of my buddies when a call came in... from an 817 area code. Curious, I don't know anyone in the 817 area except for a little gun shop run by some good people that I visited in January. I clicked over and as I had hoped AP freakin' R was on the phone telling me my rifle was ready for pickup! The first Tier 2 is done! I'm heading up Saturday to pick it up. 6.5 PRC, 1:8, ratchet fluting, thread protector plus a brake, 24" Sendero in midnight bronze and the desert carbon ambush. I've got a Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 with Seekins rings ready to go. Pic coming Saturday.
                            I know we don't know each other, but I have to tell you I don't like you right now....... I built the exact same gun !!!!! Color and all !!!! They clearly called the wrong guy

Comment

And I'm in Pearland !!!

Comment

I can’t wait for that call. Every time I get a call from a number I’m not familiar with I’m hoping it’s APR.

Comment

Working...
                                X