X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    You too! Looked like you boys were having a good time

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, we ended up winning the Matagorda Bay CCA Guides Cup with a 35# stringer. It was a heck of a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
      Yes sir, we ended up winning the Matagorda Bay CCA Guides Cup with a 35# stringer. It was a heck of a day!

Congratulations!

Comment

Nicely done Glenn!!

Comment

Congrats man!! I rarely launch over there, I usually fish out of Sargent but Shane drug me to west bay. Lol

Comment

Congrats Glenn! Great fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Congrats man!! I rarely launch over there, I usually fish out of Sargent but Shane drug me to west bay. Lol
              And you hated every second of it, especially when you caught 30 trout in an hour

Comment

And you hated every second of it, especially when you caught 30 trout in an hour
                LMAO! Bet he went & sat in the boat.
                Good going guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  LMAO! Bet he went & sat in the boat.
                  Good going guys!
                  No but we both were looking for skinny water when the tax man in the gray suit decided he was gonna give us a show. Especially when you're standing in 3 feet of water

Comment

No but we both were looking for skinny water when the tax man in the gray suit decided he was gonna give us a show. Especially when you're standing in 3 feet of water
                    Well, if you're skeer'd of one little on gray suit, you better not EVER go to the Chandeleur's...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Well, if you're skeer'd of one little on gray suit, you better not EVER go to the Chandeleur's...
                      Oh he wasn't little, was already had an encounter earlier in the day with a 3 footer. We didn't pay him any attention. This one was twice that size and liked to cruise in stealth mode.

Comment

Oh he wasn't little, was already had an encounter earlier in the day with a 3 footer. We didn't pay him any attention. This one was twice that size and liked to cruise in stealth mode.
                        Those Bull Sharks are the ones I just do not like... They're so unpredictable... I see a black(tipped) fin, I don't worry too much, but that wide head, stubby dorsal gives me the creeps!

Hey, check your PM's...

Comment

Don't blame you there. I would do the same.

Comment

If you are going to fish WMB you really just need to set up a shark bucket. No more problems.

Comment

If you are going to fish WMB you really just need to set up a shark bucket. No more problems.
                              Please explain..

Comment

I haven't lost a fish to a shark since I started using one of these...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chandeleur-June 10-13 2017-018.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	24554438

Comment

Working...
                                X