New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    As far as 90 x, I think I'll try it after this round of p 90. Its easy enough for my out of shape self.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I wasn't over weight, but definitely out of shape in 2012. I decided to start working out and started with Insanity.[emoji33] It was a killer, but the main thing that motivated me was that my wife said I wouldn't finish it. By the time I finished, I was hooked on exercising. Did another 2 rounds of Insanity before starting P90X. Did 2¾ (the ¾ due to injury) rounds of it. When I started back, I ordered Body Beast. I've done it probably 5 times all together. Ordered Hammer and Chisel after my first 3 rounds of Body Beast (didn't care for it, other than watching Autumn Calabreze[emoji7]). Did it once then ordered Insanity Max 30. I liked it the least. Way too intense for me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back, biceps and triceps today.

Comment

Pull-ups.
        DB bentover rows.
        Tubing rotational high rows.
        Incline DB curls.
        Standing DB hammer curls with pronation.
        ISO reverse crunches.
        Tubing face pulls.
        Tubing pull aparts.

Comment

11 days since my last post....

Wish I could say I was in the gym every day.... 3 days in Colorado which I was lucky enough to get sick and I missed about 7-8 days of working out. Ran a few miles Wed, Thur, Fri which wasn’t awful. Chest and tris yesterday and back and bi’s today. Very weak since I have missed so many days it was embarrassing. Shoulders and legs tomorrow. Will take a few more workouts to get back into it.

Comment

Went to the Stros game today so only had time for 45 minutes of cardio and stretching this morning.

Comment

400 challenge today. I wasn't going for a personal record, since my toe is still not 100%. Looked down at the clock as I was marking my 70 rep tally mark. I was making good time, so I kicked it up a notch. Still beat my best time by 24 seconds. 10:13

Comment

Leg work today. Congrats on the PR Muskles.

Comment

Got in my morning workout but holding off on the running. Surgery knee started swelling and hurting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Roll ups.
                    Heels to heaven.
                    Ball passes.
                    Jackknives.
                    Physioball reverse hypertension.

Comment

Made it in Monday and Tuesday. Rest day today.

Monday chest day. Seated wide grip bench press, incline bench press, pushups, cable crossovers.

Tuesday back and legs. T-bar rows, low rows, ring pullups, seated leg extensions, prone leg curl and did my hip therapy.

Tomorrow will be a shoulder day.

Comment

Went on a cruise for 8 days. Worked out in gym almost every morning. Ate like a dump truck and gained 11 pounds of pure muscle. Been in gym last 2 days and realize that at 50 it ain’t a good idea to live off butter, sugar, and hard liquor

Comment

Chest today

God I’m week from that ~10 day lazy break

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Went on a cruise for 8 days. Worked out in gym almost every morning. Ate like a dump truck and gained 11 pounds of pure muscle. Been in gym last 2 days and realize that at 50 it ain’t a good idea to live off butter, sugar, and hard liquor

I've done that. It's amazing how much muscle you can put on when you eat right and get plenty of rest!

Comment

It’s called a bulking phase I hope

Comment

Killed it today......warmup, full leg workout, full shoulder and traps workout, plenty of abs and finished with some brisk walking and then stretching. 2.5 hours in all. And I'll still wake up tomorrow not happy with how I look, lol. Being old sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X