No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the Texans and thought "what offense could possibly be worse?" and then the Cowboys game came on and "oh yeah, the Cowboys...."

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Until they are able to gain respect on he outside the box will be stacked and Zek will face 9 in the box all day. Gotta find someone that demands the safeties to stay back

Comment

#82 all of the sudden retiring told you all you needed to know. That was a tell tale sign. If he thought there was any chance for the cowboys to make a run this year he would of stuck around for at least one more season. He knew this offense had regressed from high octane to regular unleaded over the past 2 years.

Go 0-16 and draft a quarterback. I can’t take another 5 or 6 years like we went through in the early 2000’s looking for a quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            #82 all of the sudden retiring told you all you needed to know. That was a tell tale sign. If he thought there was any chance for the cowboys to make a run this year he would of stuck around for at least one more season. He knew this offense had regressed from high octane to regular unleaded over the past 2 years.

Go 0-16 and draft a quarterback. I can’t take another 5 or 6 years like we went through in the early 2000’s looking for a quarterback.

82 left because he had to take that job or lose it, too big to pass up, especially at the end of your career, but you are correct, the offense has regressed along with 82.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The Boys are going to have a rough season. Like 5-11 rough I am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  The Boys are going to have a rough season. Like 5-11 rough I am afraid.
                  I’d rather them go 5-11 than 9-7 again

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    82 left because he had to take that job or lose it, too big to pass up, especially at the end of your career, but you are correct, the offense has regressed along with 82.

If he thought there was any chance of a super bowl he’s still playing football no matter how big the broadcasting job is.

Jason knew he was on a 7-9 or 8-8 team and didn’t see a point in returning with the broadcasting gig there for the take.

Comment

Just placed a year long bet against them, seems like a sure way to pay for my corn all deer season. Didnt like doing it but they are horrible this year, lost way to much talent.

Comment

I guess I can not watch the NFL again this year.

Ugh.

All my teams suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I guess I can not watch the NFL again this year.

Ugh.

All my teams suck.
                          I feel like I'm in football hell! All my teams suck. Pro and college.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                            I feel like I'm in football hell! All my teams suck. Pro and college.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Same here plus baseball and hockey....Stars/Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              If he thought there was any chance of a super bowl he’s still playing football no matter how big the broadcasting job is.

Jason knew he was on a 7-9 or 8-8 team and didn’t see a point in returning with the broadcasting gig there for the take.

Mr Romo told him to get out while the gettin' was good. Take that cushy high paying broadcast job and dont look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Same here plus baseball and hockey....Stars/Rangers.
                                Not so fast on the hockey...

They are getting Nichuskin back from the KHL, and last years 1st round pick Heiskanen is abusing folks at Traverse City. Need to get Seguin a long term deal before camp breaks.

They should be a better team this year, a lot better if the goal tending doesn't completely suck.

Back to your regularly scheduled Cowboys crotch kicking....

Comment

Working...
                                X