2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
    Trout have been slow for me ,but the redfish are easy limits.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I will take reds over trout most any day!

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
      Trout didn't want to play so we made a quick run out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      Ummm, how big is that speck?

Comment

Had a nice day on the water Saturday. I kept 3 reds two trout and a flounder (Texas slam). I lost a high 20’s trout at the net. My buddy kept a nice red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
          Had a nice day on the water Saturday. I kept 3 reds two trout and a flounder (Texas slam). I lost a high 20’s trout at the net. My buddy kept a nice red.

Nice stringer!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Took the kid and his girlfriend for her first saltwater fish. First was 47 and she caught a couple more but first was her biggest. They were not stacked and only wanted cut skipjack but we caught enough to stay busy
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Took the kid and his girlfriend for her first saltwater fish. First was 47 and she caught a couple more but first was her biggest. They were not stacked and only wanted cut skipjack but we caught enough to stay busy

Nice! Where at?

Comment

I haven't been taking pictures, haven't really had much to take a picture of. I fish normally 2-3 days a week in east Galveston bay, sabine lake, and surrounding areas. all I can say is its been a grind everywhere here lately. sabine seems to be treating me a little better, fish seem to be scattered, but they're eating at least. east bay has been hard fishing. if you aren't in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, with the right bait you are pretty much just practicing your casting. I generally fish artificials only, so with live bait, might be a completely different report.

Comment

POC jetties. I have fished a bunch of jetty systems and for big refs POC is my favorite

Comment

Fished Matty yesterday . It was a tough grind'em out day. Only had a couple in box,but my daughter had a fun time whipping this big ugly on trout tackle.

Comment

Nice limit of fish Friday and found this 42" red under some birds Saturday morning. There are some big reds in the bay right now

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                        Nice limit of fish Friday and found this 42" red under some birds Saturday morning. There are some big reds in the bay right now

Nice!

Comment

Fished Big Lake this weekend. Didn’t have a boat so we were just fishing from the pier. Had a blast and caught a good box of fish.

Comment

Got down to G-Town yesterday to our bay home over looking West Bay on south shore line. Our spot is well protected from this strong south wind. We fished the lights last night in squally weather and murdered the trout.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hackberry Saturday 6/16

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Got down to G-Town yesterday to our bay home over looking West Bay on south shore line. Our spot is well protected from this strong south wind. We fished the lights last night in squally weather and murdered the trout.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Looks like an awesome night fishing the lights!! Congrats Johnny!!
                                What lure is that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X