No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just took him back for surgery. Doctor said a 12 week recovery before he can lift weight. The prognosis is good and he should be fine as long as the nerves arn't mangled too bad. He didnt think that was going to be a big problem. Please keep praying that the nerves are good. Surgery is going to be about 5 hours so im going to find the truck to take a nap. Thanks for all your prayers.

Hoggslayer

Comment

One of his pole vault coaches reached out to the Pole vault community and put this together about Clay. Pretty cool how people are coming together to help these kids.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Prayers on their way for Clay and family! Glad he's going to be OK.

Comment

Prayers for swift and steady hands for the doctors as they put your boys arm back together, and that the news be nothing short of miraculous.
          Also praying for rest for you and your family as you guys walk through this with Clay.
          I ask that you are able to receive rest beyond the hours you're able to sleep, and that God will allow your minds to rest and be prepared for the process of recovery.

Comment

Prayers up for a quick recovery and healthy nerves. I also pray for the surgeons as they perform this surgery. May God be with them and guide their hands, heads and hearts through the entire surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent and hoping for a quick recovery

Comment

I teared up looking at the pics of Clay with his bow. It makes me think of him, my kids and all the other kids affected by this.
                Prayers for him and a quick recovery!!

Comment

I seen your kid with JJ on the news just now

Comment

Mods can we sticky this thread at top?

How did the surgery go ?

Comment

Just got back to the room. The surgeon said everything went great. The nerves looked great and everything went back together as expected. 3 plates and some screws to hold it all together. He said there were 2 bullets in the arm not one. Recovery time is about 12 week until no restrictions and he can start using it right away.
                      MY GOD IS A AWSOME GOD!!!!!!!!!

Hoggslayer

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Great news & Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Oh man, what a praise report! Thank you Jesus for this miraculous work! Hoggslayer, I am so happy for you that Clay is doing so well. I can't wait to see what God has in store for him! It's got to be great to bring him through this with such strength!

All you folks in the Santa Fe area are just the very personification of what it means to be TEXAN!! Y'all are doin' us so proud! God Bless y'all in this work!

Comment

Amen, Thank You Jesus!!! Prayers continue.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear!

Comment

Working...
                                X