No announcement yet.

Bravo Concealment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t say about appendix carry(gut), but I have several holsters and my Bravo Concealment it the best! I prefer it over my super tucker any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blaqkpanda View Post
      I appendix carry a Glock 26. I run a Galco Triton with Raven Concealment soft loops. I like their loops because they have the snaps from a police buckle. They only release when you pull them down from the top. You can tug the loop all you want and it won't come free.

Constructed of durable, virtually maintenance-free Kydex, the Triton is fast, thin and easy to conceal.

http://rcsgear.com/inside-the-waistband-soft-loops/

and very affordable!

Comment

I picked up a rawdog holster a few weeks back. So far I like it .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I carry a G43 & G19 in a Bravo DOS Torsion holster. Wear my G43 everyday. Great holsters. I use to wear a Comp-Tac but tried the Bravo. They have a 30 day trial (no questions asked) lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No experience with Bravo Concealment but checkout these 2 from Redline Concealment and Renaissance Firearms. Both are great holsters and great companies. Redline is a firefighter owned company and Renaissance is a Texas based company.

Redline

Renaissance

Comment

I use the Bravo appendix carry and like it (it also doesn't have to be carried appendix style). Switched over to it from a white hat holster as well, and wont go back. I could never get the white hat to quite squeaking and the clips destroyed a few shirts. I've also tried a few different holsters my dad has. The alien gear, ramora, nat2 tactical, a couple other. I still like the bravo the best.

Comment

I got mine last week. I can't seem to find a comfortable position with it, maybe its just my build. I'm probably going to just return it for there OWB holster. After wearing the white hat I'm getting used to it. I just don't like how I have to keep holding my shirts down.

Comment

I ordered a premade renaissance holster that he had in stock. good quality for sure, and great customer service. These lead times are ridiculous in my opinion. 6weeks is short, I just don't see how it takes that long to stamp a piece of kydex. If they are selling that many holsters they need to hire some help. Every company seems that way though. guess you don't have to step up if all your competition is slacking too.

Comment

There was a guy on here i bought my appendix carry holsters from, he made them from leather and kydex, they're awesome! I have one for a sheild 9 and another for a glock 19. Bigbite or something like that was his screen name
                    Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                    Glock 17 and a M&P shield

Comment

Working...
                    X