Hollywood hypocrisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood hypocrisy

This guy handled it a lot better than I would have.

Do as Hollywood celebrities say, not as they do. Actress Alyssa Milano attended an anti-NRA protest in downtown Dallas today — and she did it surrounded by armed guards. This is Will Haraway a CCW @nra member. He asked @Alyssa_Milano’s security if he was armed (he was) and then asked Alyssa about it. Here’s what […]

Why would she need armed security most people don't even know who she is.

Comment

I fairly certain that fella would have had to physically put me on that sidewalk.
      But the guy got the vid he wanted and it was perfect. Every one of these "celebs " are hypocrites

Comment

Why I dont go to these things. That guy should of drove his knee into the guards balls after the third step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hollywood hypocrisy

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          This guy handled it a lot better than I would have.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...-armed-guards/

FYI, they do not see it as hypocrisy. For that to stand you and her would have to be equals. In no manner or form do they think you and I are equal to them. They are royalty and you/I are peasants. Thats how they see us. So do our elected leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Why I dont go to these things. That guy should of drove his knee into the guards balls after the third step

I was wondering what authority do they have to force someone from a public place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I was wondering what authority do they have to force someone from a public place?

This is what I was wondering also. Also, if he was conceal carrying, how is it legal for him to be the aggressor? It’s he supposed to retreat?

Why couldn’t the guy protest the woman Hollywood who er?
              Last edited by Shinesintx; 05-06-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

He would have a Level 4 PSB as licensed by the state. He should be investigated for interfering with that mans constitutional rights. That was not a private setting.

Comment

So,there were what....30 people protesting?

DJ

Comment

Working...
                  X