Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are a total joke- Rockwall deer processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are a total joke- Rockwall deer processing.

They've had my deer now for 4 months. Called them several times, not ready. They've given it to the wrong guy, or they let it ruin somehow. They don't have the guts to own up. POS.

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    They've had my deer now for 4 months. Called them several times, not ready. They've given it to the wrong guy, or they let it ruin somehow. They don't have the guts to own up. POS.
    That’s nuts. My processor takes less than a week and he’s always busy when I drop off.

Comment

... it’s gone

Comment

I always use Whitakers in Iowa Park. They are always 5-7 days. Tried Rockwall this time cause it's close to home. Big mistake.

Comment

exactly why i do my own. ( my wife processed her buck by herself this year )
          i had to brag a little

Comment

I hate to hear that happened to you. My friend had the same thing happen to him. Taxidermist went awol for over a year and then called him one day out of the blue and delivered his mounts. Crazy! Hope it eventually works out for you. Thanks for the heads up. They won’t ever get any business from me based on your post!

Comment

There's been a couple other bad raps on here about them. I shoulda listened.

Comment

Yep, have never heard anything good about them. They are the closest to me but the last place I would by go.

Comment

I used them last year. Worst ever. The summer sausage was horrible and without a doubt I was shorted backstrap.

Comment

I would take mine to Ye Ole Butcher Shop in Plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dishonest place, I will never go back and will warn anyone thinking of it.

Comment

Sorry they stuck it to you....thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hate to hear that.

This is why I'll be processing the small sow I killed last Monday in the garage today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                            I would take mine to Ye Ole Butcher Shop in Plano.

They cheated me years ago. Haven't used them since. Been happy with Hirsch's in Plano.

Comment

Heard nothing but bad there, sucks this happened to you bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X