Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
Gunner87
Ten Point
 
Gunner87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Hunt In: Iraan, Texas/ Sam Houston National Forest
Default TBH Express needed from Houston to Kerrville

I have a rifle that I am needing to get from the Houston area to Kerrville in the near future. Do we have anyone heading that direction and can link up STX?
Gunner87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
flyinstroke
Eight Point
 
flyinstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Wharton
Hunt In: Hunt,TX
Default

I will be headed to my lease in Hunt, Just south of Kerrville this weekend. I could get it to you this weekend. I am about an hour south of Houston if that helps any.
flyinstroke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #3
Huntindad
Pope & Young
 
Huntindad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander / Liberty Hill
Hunt In: Kerr county & TP&W
Default

I am headed to the Kerrville area this weekend from the Austin area. If it can get to Austin I can get it to Kerrville.
Huntindad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 10:54 AM   #4
stx
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinstroke View Post
I will be headed to my lease in Hunt, Just south of Kerrville this weekend. I could get it to you this weekend. I am about an hour south of Houston if that helps any.
This works for me but earliest I could meet you in Hunt is probably noon Sunday if that works?
Suppose to be in Concan Friday and Saturday but can come thru Hunt on the way back

Last edited by stx; 03-13-2018 at 10:57 AM.
stx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
Gunner87
Ten Point
 
Gunner87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Hunt In: Iraan, Texas/ Sam Houston National Forest
Default

I am flying out to North Carolina on Thursday morning. Can we meet before Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Gunner87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #6
flyinstroke
Eight Point
 
flyinstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Wharton
Hunt In: Hunt,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stx View Post
This works for me but earliest I could meet you in Hunt is probably noon Sunday if that works?
Shouldn't be a problem meeting in Hunt at noon. Cell service is spotty at best at the lease so we would need to set everything up before hand on Friday. We are about 20 minutes from the Hunt Store. Now just need to figure a way to get it to me if that works on both ends. My week after work is pretty full except for later Thursday evening.
flyinstroke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 11:07 AM   #7
stx
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinstroke View Post
Shouldn't be a problem meeting in Hunt at noon. Cell service is spotty at best at the lease so we would need to set everything up before hand on Friday. We are about 20 minutes from the Hunt Store. Now just need to figure a way to get it to me if that works on both ends. My week after work is pretty full except for later Thursday evening.
Ill be coming from Concan so Ill also have spotty service. I can meet you at the Hunt store or you can drop me a Pin wherever is most convenient for you. Coming from Concan so I can prolly come right by yalls place.
stx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #8
flyinstroke
Eight Point
 
flyinstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Wharton
Hunt In: Hunt,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner87 View Post
I have a rifle that I am needing to get from the Houston area to Kerrville in the near future. Do we have anyone heading that direction and can link up STX?
Let me know what your schedule looks like for a meet up and we can try to meet some this week and get it delivered.
flyinstroke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #9
Gunner87
Ten Point
 
Gunner87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Hunt In: Iraan, Texas/ Sam Houston National Forest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinstroke View Post
Let me know what your schedule looks like for a meet up and we can try to meet some this week and get it delivered.
I'm open all day tomorrow. I can meet you in Katy tomorrow if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Gunner87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2018, 11:25 AM   #10
flyinstroke
Eight Point
 
flyinstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Wharton
Hunt In: Hunt,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner87 View Post
I'm open all day tomorrow. I can meet you in Katy tomorrow if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I could do tomorrow evening.

PM inbound
flyinstroke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com