No announcement yet.

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my kill but I thought y'all could appreciate it. My buddy Pat from Oklahoma has been after this buck for 4 years on his farm. He has only seen the buck twice in the daylight in that time. He sealed the deal this weekend. I was supposed to go to his place and hunt with him this weekend but I had to cancel the last minute. Really wishing I'd have went! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a stud!!!!!

Congrats to Pat!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good shooting guys. That Oklahoma deer is tall.
        Scott at 3 yards I probably would have missed over its back being so close

Comment

Awesome!! Good work guys.

Comment

Most excellent, Congrats All! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool looking buck Randy. Please tell Pat congrats!

Thanks for the encouragement, being supportive and not judgemental hineys on a horse. Thank Yall.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Cool looking buck Randy. Please tell Pat congrats!

Thanks for the encouragement, being supportive and not judgemental hineys on a horse. Thank Yall.
                I will always respect people for doing the right thing, even when, or especially when, it is to their own hurt. We're humans, and that means we're flawed, and we make mistakes. You owned your mistake, and that's good enough for me!

Comment

Smoked a pig yesterday. Didn't recover, I don't think I got enough penetration.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcYVSomF2g&sns=em"]11/23/17recurvepig - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I think the lack of penetration was due to hitting him in the spine. You just didn’t get enough spine to incapacitate him!

Bisch

Comment

Shot and smoked can have two completely different meanings. Smoked is usually reserved for shots that make a quick kill/recovery.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Shot and smoked can have two completely different meanings. Smoked is usually reserved for shots that make a quick kill/recovery.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                        Thanks for the lingo lesson

Comment

Did you recover the arrow anywhere? Going to agree with Bisch here. Looks like spine, but not enough to sever it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                            Did you recover the arrow anywhere? Going to agree with Bisch here. Looks like spine, but not enough to sever it.
                            No sir, but I'm gonna go back and look a little later today in the light.

Comment

I was blessed with another opportunity in East Tx. It's been a good year so far! Good luck to you all and God bless.

Comment

Keep it going Clay!!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X