Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW can look it up

Comment

People amaze me. Good on you for trying to be the adult!!

Comment

I got a replacement one time in a convenient store, If I remember right. It cost like 12 dollars then

Comment

What a Nasty Woman, I wouldn’t think it would matter who purchased the license it’s in the kids name therefore it’s theirs to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Gee wiz, there is a work that rhymes with hunt that describes this woman.
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              I thought about that, but coiuldn't she bring it up in court (if it gets ugly) that he really didn't lose it and dad was just getting more tags?
              Long as he don't tag out on both he's fine.I bet a game warden hasn't come across this situation before..Been there amigo.My ex has been a tool also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tags are accounted for by Co,alottment,etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not me, my kids are all grown. It's a buddy of mine who call very upset, I won't repeat the conversation because this is a public sight. Lol. I will have a hard time looking her in the eye the next time I see her. I have no use for people who pull this crap with kids. You want to hurt me, go ahead, but don't use kids to do it.

Comment

Think I'll tell him to call the GW and get his advise.

Comment

Go to academy and pay for a lost license and update/ change the mailing address for the hunter. It’s not moms license no matter who paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Think I'll tell him to call the GW and get his advise.
                        This is your best bet... you are not supposed to have multiple licenses obviously.... it might not be good if the wrong warden realize the young hunter was hunting with multiple licenses....

When I purchased the lifetime licenses for my nephews I was told they would have to turn their current licenses in at the time of purchasing the lifetime one...

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          If that's the case, I'm not sure how she can do this. Not sure how it works with minors, but it's HIS license now, not hers. I don't see how she can do something that keeps her ex from doing something legal with his son, especially with him having full custody. It's not like a bicycle that she keeps at her house and doesn't want the kid to take home with him. This is something that the dad can't just buy another one so that the kid has one at each parent's house
                          Thats kinda what Im thinking. Its his personal effect and custodial parent usually has priority over minors legal matters etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Gee wiz, there is a work that rhymes with hunt that describes this woman.

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't you have to get an addendum or something each year for the new tags..

Comment

Brian, I'm no attorney. But would think if he has soul custody, I would bet that the license would go with the child. And would think she bought the child a gift. I would bet he has rights to all assets the child has unless it is stated in the divorce decree. But he needs to consult with an attorney on it. This is not legal advice.

I had an x that would "play the kids" all the time. They are grown, and now recognize that. And have very little to do with their mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X