Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
    Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.
    So he gets reelected

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      So he gets reelected
      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        I would love to get one of those polls; I would really mess with their heads about which ones taste the best and which ones really gave me the s#!+$.

D*mn it!! I wish I would have thought of that. That would have been fun. Instead, I begged "Jessica" (to the point of annoyance) to put me in touch with anyone involved in their political polling. Apparently, she was immune to my charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          I see that you are in Austin. Isn't it common knowledge that Austin is quiet liberal?
          Unfortunately for me it is. However, I don't fit that mold. There are a few on here that have met me and can vouch for that.

I think the dude performing the poll was surprised at some of my responses based on my area code.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
            Unfortunately for me it is. However, I don't fit that mold. There are a few on here that have met me and can vouch for that.

I think the dude performing the poll was surprised at some of my responses based on my area code.
            That's awesome.

Comment

He was particularly entertained by the response "Lock Her Up" when he asked my opinion of HRC. Of course that wasn't one of the options on his multiple choice list.

Comment

I had a Gallup pollster call me back in 2015 and asked if they could include me on a long-term poll where they would call 4 times per year. I said sure. The first time, they asked about 20 questions on my opinion of Obama's job performance and various other general questions. My replies were polite but clearly represented a conservative viewpoint.

Never heard from them again after the first call.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.
                  One thing you must understand about polls
                  Most are weighted with more dems respondents than republicans
                  Poll results are in the details, not the published results
                  And like GW there has been and will continue to be constant news media bashing and fake news of Trump and it is expected that results will be lower than expected

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    I had a Gallup pollster call me back in 2015 and asked if they could include me on a long-term poll where they would call 4 times per year. I said sure. The first time, they asked about 20 questions on my opinion of Obama's job performance and various other general questions. My replies were polite but clearly represented a conservative viewpoint.

Never heard from them again after the first call.

Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                      Sad to be a republican isn't it. All that red and still can't get anything done. Smh.
                      You would think a hunting site in Texas be void of SAL. Seems we have quite a few on here.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        One thing you must understand about polls
                        Most are weighted with more dems respondents than republicans
                        Poll results are in the details, not the published results
                        And like GW there has been and will continue to be constant news media bashing and fake news of Trump and it is expected that results will be lower than expected
                        I agree, my guess is we could flip their numbers. But, I don't put much stock in any of these polls, remember some gave Hillary a chance to win Texas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                          I was. The Quinnipiac University poll. Right before the election. It took about 30 - 45 minutes.
                          I used to live near Quinnipiac and would ride my motorcycle by there evenings after work.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            This is exactly my point. You were polled and probably another 1000 or so were included in the same poll. Yet the voting eligible population of the US is around how many hundred million? 226 million in the 2016 election.

Here is the latest trump poll sample size used by Quinnipiac.

The poll had a sample size of 1,361 and a margin of error of 3.2 percent.

1300 people and then they will come out and tell you that the entire country hates the President. Maybe they do, but that poll sure as hell did not come anywhere close to coming to that conclusion.
                            No way polls can be skewed.
                            I believe most polls are taken from people that answer the phone during the day when most conservatives are at work. The people that do answer the phone are probably unemployed loafers and such from highly populated areas. People in rural areas are too busy working and being productive in life to mess with such nonsense and like me just use the blocking feature on such incoming calls. I like to call it my FU button. Naw, no way them polls can be anything but true.
                            PS: I still have that ocean front property for sale in Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                            X