Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
    That is my point. He wasn't serious about the wall, Cruz' dad shooting JFK, lots of things. But he got enough people to believe him. Guess that is all that counts anymore. Now all news is fake unless it is in support of trump. But at least he is not a politician. He's regular folk like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      That is my point. He wasn't serious about the wall, Cruz' dad shooting JFK, lots of things. But he got enough people to believe him. Guess that is all that counts anymore. Now all news is fake unless it is in support of trump. But at least he is not a politician. He's regular folk like the rest of us
      I didn't know Cruz' dad worked for LBJ.

Comment

What makes you think he's not serious about the wall? Because they didnt build a 2,000 mile long border wall in 100 days? They've been taking bids for the last 2 months for wall proposals. If the wall budget isn't approved in September I might get concerned, but pegging the border wall as some sort of failed policy after Trump has been in office for less than 5 months is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          what calculation is he using?
          same one obama used?
          that FAKE method?

Someone get this guy a padded room!

I sure enjoyed standing at attention before my boys baseball games this past Spring listening to the Star Spangled Banner with pride restored in my soul. Every time after it played I would turn around in the stands and yell, "It sure feels good to feel like an American again," and in unison the crowd would yell out a big "Hell Yea!!!". Go Trump!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Someone get this guy a padded room!

I sure enjoyed standing at attention before my boys baseball games this past Spring listening to the Star Spangled Banner with pride restored in my soul. Every time after it played I would turn around in the stands and yell, "It sure feels good to feel like an American again," and in unison the crowd would yell out a big "Hell Yea!!!". Go Trump!!
            I saw that on the news. Sounded pretty cool except for the part about the crowd was all guys and during the chant they were all holding hands while looking longingly into each others eyes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I don't judge

Comment

I saw that on the news. Sounded pretty cool except for the part about the crowd was all guys and during the chant they were all holding hands while looking longingly into each others eyes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I don't judge
              HUGE fail. My son goes to Conroe High School where he is the minority. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                HUGE fail. My son goes to Conroe High School where he is the minority. Try again.
                Hey, I got no problem if all the dads like to sit together and hold hands. None of my business really. Just seemed a strange way to watch a game. But why not let the moms and dads sit together?

Comment

Hey, I got no problem if all the dads like to sit together and hold hands. None of my business really. Just seemed a strange way to watch a game. But why not let the moms and dads sit together?
                  Hey, if you can't get them with your conspiracies, I guess jabbing at their manhood is plan B for you?Silly person.

Comment

Get this guy a padded room.

Sorry, just hackin' on ya Billy. We's just hackin'. No hard feelings.
                    Last edited by LWC; 05-18-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Absolutely the weakest sauce I have seen yet my man. Huge congrats.

You know I'm right...it sucks don't it? Own it son.

Comment

typical troll, cant prove any facts so go to personal jabs.. Judging by your posts if there is a queer on this thread its def you

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                          typical troll, cant prove any facts so go to personal jabs.. Judging by your posts if there is a queer on this thread its def you
                          Easy there chief. Johnny and I are giving each other a hard time. He can handle himself. Now get back outside and play with your Altuve bobblehead

Comment

Easy there chief. Johnny and I are giving each other a hard time. He can handle himself. Now get back outside and play with your Altuve bobblehead
                            haha you almost made a funny there .. Enjoy that view from 2nd 8.5 games back, you're gonna be there for a while

Comment

Definitely giving you a hard time but seeing you fall in line with the diesel drenched red rags on msnbc/cnn headlines makes a true blooded American like myself wonder about you with your comments. Call it what you want (yes, everyone has a point of view) but the comments I have seen from you and a few others is down right asinine. Go Trump!
                              Last edited by Johnny; 05-18-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                                haha you almost made a funny there .. Enjoy that view from 2nd 8.5 games back, you're gonna be there for a while
                                Good thing it is a long season. I got some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X