Went to hoffy's today

The guys name is Aarron go see him

Originally posted by El suave View Post
    The guys name is Aarron go see him
    I agree

Comment

Is he cute?

Comment

I went there for some upgrades to my five year old Diamond. Those guys were awesome!! Unlike the experience at the local shop where I live, Aron did not care that I shot a Diamond. They did not care how old it was. And most importantly, their only concern was " how can we help you." Unlike the local shop that belittles people because they don't shoot whatever that shop sells. Rant over, did I say that I agree with the OP that Hoffy's, Aron and the other folks there are awesome. When I upgrade, I will be spending my money in Lampasas, not Georgetown!!

Comment

Aaron is top notch!

Comment

Aaron is good people ! Set up my new bow back in october. Sadly I have hunted for myself two times ........

Comment

location please

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                location please
                Lampasas

Comment

I drive from San Antonio to go see Aaron.
                  Awesome customer service and he really cares about every individual that walks through the doors.

Comment

Aaron is good people and an even better bow tech.
                    Here is their Yelp page for all the important information like address and stuff.
                    Hoffy's Archery in Lampasas.

Beyond being a good bow shop and having great employees, they are also active in their local community. They bought a brand new enclosed trailer, had it decaled and then donated it to our 4H archery kids for them to use. And Jason, another of the techs from Hoffy's is a volunteer with our 4H archery program.

We are fortunate to have three very good pro sops in our area, but Hoffy's Archery goes above and beyond in both customer service and how they support the local archery community.

Comment

Working...
                    X