X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
    He's got quite a few pictures of him. Says it's in Kentucky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    If thats a fact....i have been seriously hoodwinked. As a matter of fact, Im virtually positive of the exact spot the pic was taken. Ill see what i can find out.

Does Kentucky have a lot of American beauty berry like that?
    Last edited by GarGuy; 08-19-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      If thats a fact....i have been seriously hoodwinked. As a matter of fact, Im virtually positive of the exact spot the pic was taken. Ill see what i can find out.

Who knows.. lol. At first I was thinking maybe they found the pictures off this thread but I dug a little deeper and found more pictures of the same deer

Comment

Well pictures didn't post right

Comment

I have seen those....i wonder if he has any pics of them since then? hmmmmmmm.....not sure what to think at this point.

Comment

I have seen those....i wonder if he has any pics of them since then? hmmmmmmm.....not sure what to think at this point.
            I didnt see any more recent ones. Or even pictures in the same spot. I looked pretty throughly

Comment

I didnt see any more recent ones. Or even pictures in the same spot. I looked pretty throughly

My so called friend had all those pics a month ago. Now i wonder who stole them from who.

Comment

My so called friend had all those pics a month ago. Now i wonder who stole them from who.
                He's got pictures of the main frame 12 as late as august 6th and pictures of that other buck at another spot. So I'm willing to bet that your buddy is pulling your leg

Comment

He's got pictures of the main frame 12 as late as august 6th and pictures of that other buck at another spot. So I'm willing to bet that your buddy is pulling your leg

Yep...I been had on this one. Amazing how much that spot looks like one of my old spots. Im guessing my buddy thought the same and decided i might fall for it. I did.

Comment

Nice try guys. Posting pictures from the SHNF....and claiming they were taken in the DCNF!

EVERYONE knows there are NO DEER in the DCNF. Now quit spreading rumors and posting pics in public forums!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexan View Post
                      Nice try guys. Posting pictures from the SHNF....and claiming they were taken in the DCNF!

EVERYONE knows there are NO DEER in the DCNF. Now quit spreading rumors and posting pics in public forums!!!
                      Yep. mine have been disproved. Heck that deer is in another state. Sorry i posted him.

Comment

Yep. mine have been disproved. Heck that deer is in another state. Sorry i posted him.
                        lol...yeah, and bucks like him WOULD get hunters outta Houston coming north. Glad it is NOT TRUE...and that there are NO DEER in the DCNF.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexan View Post

That's crap. All the biggest bucks are in Sabine and Angelina NF. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            That's crap. All the biggest bucks are in Sabine and Angelina NF. True story.

Comment

Scubasteveo and I woke up at 5:30 this am and left Tomball to do some more scouting in the forest. Going to change cards out in our 4 cams and check a few more spots. It's very overcast here now. Hoping the rain holds out for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                                Scubasteveo and I woke up at 5:30 this am and left Tomball to do some more scouting in the forest. Going to change cards out in our 4 cams and check a few more spots. It's very overcast here now. Hoping the rain holds out for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Any new pictures of the same bucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X