No announcement yet.

Benbrook Lake 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got hunt #2. OI had #1 last year and saw a few deer but never got close enough to them. Those weeds were insanely grown up!

Comment

dang don't think I'm in

at least I drew Hag but Benbrook would have been nice since it's 10min away from my house

Comment

Holler if you can't make out the tail end of the listing and I'll text it to you. My little flip phone and the glare made for a bad combo. 817 658-2131
        Last edited by sandbill; 08-24-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Ghost is in. Hunt #7. Anyone have any ideas of the hunt sections to list? Meaning what hunt distinguishes what dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Corps of Engineers has taken that hunt/date listing off their site, but I do know that hunt #8 starts on Dec. 16 and goes through the 31st. So, #7 ends on Dec. 15. I believe it's 15 days long, so likely starts on the 1st. Good luck!

Comment

Im in on hunt #3!!!

Comment

Anyone needing help with tracking, call me. Pm me and I’ll pm y’all my cell. I live near by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude5000 View Post
                  Im in on hunt #3!!!
                  Congrats, time to go after last year's deer.
                  Im in for hunt 4 with my buddy robert.

Hope this year will be as good as last

Comment

New Benbrook Lake 2018-2019 thread started
                    Last edited by Whiskey Hunter; 08-27-2018, 09:14 AM. Reason: new thread started

Comment

So on benbrook lake you have to be drawn to hunt?? Is that just for deer out if you want to hunt hog too?

Comment

Any hunt since it is Corps of Engineers land. All hunting is permit only.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabanamancan View Post
                          So on benbrook lake you have to be drawn to hunt?? Is that just for deer out if you want to hunt hog too?
                          Yep, public draw (in August) for archery deer hunting. Oddly enough, hogs haven't found Benbrook yet. It must be one of the very last hog-free zones. Just a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                          X