Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    Yes! The crazy part is that Gobeklitepe confirms the existence of advanced civilizations and cultures thousands of years before archeologists previously thought was possible. The Sphinx and Gobeklitepe geographically bracket the entire area where the Bible takes place, meaning that when Abraham first began wandering towards some not yet known Promised Land, he was in the midst of not only civilizations that were already 10,000 years old, but it is very possible that civilization had been “reset” by an apocalyptic event and was in the process of recovering from a previously more advanced stage. Crazy!
    I just finished listening on my drive back from Houston. It was a great podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      I two thought it was allsome

To the OP, I finally watched the video. Very interesting. Lots of speculation but I do have a hard time thinking they were just tombs. So interesting to me. Ancient Aliens is also a guilty pleasure for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those interested in the afpre mentioned Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch, it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Vka2ZgzZTvo

Pretty interesting take on the Sphinx, Pyramids, and Egyptologists.

Comment

Read the book of Enoch which if I'm not mistaken was mentioned by christ but not included in the modern bible then think about this all again. It talks about Fallen angels teaching man vast quantities of information and technology. Then God destroyed the earth with the flood.
          It will make you think for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            I'm just trying to make it thru today
            Me too BUT dang this stuff fascinates me.... So many questions with no answers.. I also agree that there is no doubt, with what HAS been proven, that the pyramids were much, much more than just tombs. The thought of these being a way to actually make electricity is just mind boggling.....

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
              Read the book of Enoch which if I'm not mistaken was mentioned by christ but not included in the modern bible then think about this all again. It talks about Fallen angels teaching man vast quantities of information and technology. Then God destroyed the earth with the flood.
              Yes it will..

Comment

5000 year old underground city in Turkey. Carved out of solid rock. 18 stories deep
                I believe it's much older and probably the work of a much more highly advanced civilization than the humans we know about from 5000 years ago.
                Attached Files

Comment

Primitive hand tools? I can't see it
                  Attached Files

Comment

Longyou caves in China, presumed to be thousands of years old and carved out by hand.
                    No way in hell and no documented proof of when it was built. China is thousands of years old with documents from its earliest beginnings, but nothing about this cave. Don't make since.
                    L9ok at the image's and you can't come to any other conclusion other than it was made with advanced equipment and tools.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Longyou caves in China, presumed to be thousands of years old and carved out by hand.
                      No way in hell and no documented proof of when it was built. China is thousands of years old with documents from its earliest beginnings, but nothing about this cave. Don't make since.
                      L9ok at the image's and you can't come to any other conclusion other than it was made with advanced equipment and tools.
                      http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/chinalongyou.htm
                      All of this is totally unexplainable!!!!!! Mind Blowing....

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
                        I was telling my wife about the book of Enoch last night just before bed. Got up this morning and - BAM!

Most don't realize that todays Bible is the redacted version

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                          I was telling my wife about the book of Enoch last night just before bed. Got up this morning and - BAM!

Most don't realize that todays Bible is the redacted version
                          Yes, it's very interesting to learn what all was not included in the bible. The book of Enoch is also very interesting and complex. Certainly makes things in the past make more sense if the book is truly fact based.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.
                            how do ou know this isnt the wrong universe hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                            X