trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    What exactly do you think Trump is holding over the lil dictator?

Having a great poker hand doesnt work when the game is hangman.
    Here is what i "Think".

Lil rocket man buried a hydrogen bomb under a mountain and was going to make a big show of blowing it off on a big holiday last year. It did not detonate due to a computer hack by someone. A couple days later Trump said he had a nuclear button that actually "Works" Hint , hint, hint. you think they were a little nervous digging that bomb out from under thousands off tons of concrete?

A few months later lil kim fired up his new centrifuges at his state off the art site. Boom goes the lab just like Iraans lab went boom. probably killed most of his scientists and the site is unusable.

The little fellow made his first trip out of his country and went to China to find out what was up. That was a huge move for him. he met with Xii who told him that he actually was not a god and trump was about to squash him like a bug and there was nothing they could do about that. Im thinking Xii actually explained how his dueces stacked up against the royal flush that China KNOWS trump has. Time to fold rather than put all his chips in the pot. Maybe he can out last trump and try again undder the next admin..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Here is what i "Think".

Lil rocket man buried a hydrogen bomb under a mountain and was going to make a big show of blowing it off on a big holiday last year. It did not detonate due to a computer hack by someone. A couple days later Trump said he had a nuclear button that actually "Works" Hint , hint, hint. you think they were a little nervous digging that bomb out from under thousands off tons of concrete?

A few months later lil kim fired up his new centrifuges at his state off the art site. Boom goes the lab just like Iraans lab went boom. probably killed most of his scientists and the site is unusable.

The little fellow made his first trip out of his country and went to China to find out what was up. That was a huge move for him. he met with Xii who told him that he actually was not a god and trump was about to squash him like a bug and there was nothing they could do about that. Im thinking Xii actually explained how his dueces stacked up against the royal flush that China KNOWS trump has. Time to fold rather than put all his chips in the pot. Maybe he can out last trump and try again undder the next admin..
      China is not NK daddy... if it were..there wouldnt be a need to intervene with trump.
      China doesnt like trump.
      China isnt afraid of trump.
      Hacking NK , much less a military installation is something out of a movie and not realistic given their complete control of blacking out, control of any communications in or out, and the sanctions in place.
      Kim is a God..he was raised as a God he is reveled as a god and a outsider telling him he isnt one is meaningless.
      Nk's history doesnt support anything youve stated.

Comment

We rarely disagree on anything but we do this time. China is certainly afraid of trump. they believe he is crazy enough to wipe the ground in NK and they wont risk that. China is NK daddy. thats why he went there to try and figure out what was actually going on You realize he NEVER traveled out of NK before.

As far as hacking a military installation being something out of a movie, tell that to those dead Russian and iranians when their site spun out of control.

Comment

You realize he NEVER traveled out of NK before.
          Except that time he went to boarding school in Switzerland...

As far as hacking a military installation being something out of a movie, tell that to those dead Russian and iranians when their site spun out of control.
          That's not hacking, that was a worm specifically targeting Siemens PLCs which the US knew they were using. That worm was introduced via the internet, then spread through USBs and shared printers. There's one major problem with creating a worm to screw up a nuke: nukes don't need software to go boom, just a detonator, making a worm useless. Also, no one died from the stuxnet worm, it just damaged a bunch of centrifuges.
          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 05-11-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Kim is a God..he was raised as a God he is reveled as a god and a outsider telling him he isnt one is meaningless.
            Nk's history doesnt support anything youve stated.
            I think Carguy got most of it right.

Kims "hand" was based off of him having a nuke. What if he doesnt have a nuke, or know how to use it or be able to get it out of Asia? The entire country basically lives in the stone age, starving to death, but they want to play around with nukes. Forgive me if I think something may go wrong when they use that level of technology. Kim has used this threat to basically get paid off before. I dont see it working this time.

The problem with being told you are a God. Is that at some point you have to prove it. Just killing off people that dont buy into your theory, wont work forever. Trump has experience negotiating with all kinds of people, businessmen, politicians, P stars (); Kim has very little experience dealing with anybody, not using force. And he isn't exactly turning water into wine over there. I mean, I guess I think that Kims know he isnt a God. Can you imagine what a hollow feeling it must be to be told that you are a God on a daily basis, but you have to put your pant suit on one leg at a time, and your poop smells just as bad as the next guy. Pretty sure that China doesn't treat him like a God either.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              I think Carguy got most of it right.

Kims "hand" was based off of him having a nuke. What if he doesnt have a nuke, or know how to use it or be able to get it out of Asia? The entire country basically lives in the stone age, starving to death, but they want to play around with nukes. Forgive me if I think something may go wrong when they use that level of technology. Kim has used this threat to basically get paid off before. I dont see it working this time.

The problem with being told you are a God. Is that at some point you have to prove it. Just killing off people that dont buy into your theory, wont work forever. Trump has experience negotiating with all kinds of people, businessmen, politicians, P stars (); Kim has very little experience dealing with anybody, not using force. And he isn't exactly turning water into wine over there. I mean, I guess I think that Kims know he isnt a God. Can you imagine what a hollow feeling it must be to be told that you are a God on a daily basis, but you have to put your pant suit on one leg at a time, and your poop smells just as bad as the next guy. Pretty sure that China doesn't treat him like a God either.
              Only part that lives in stone age is the parts not in power and that stone age is due to a complete and utter lock down of the country for over 3 generations.
              At least 3 generations of dear leader and supreme leader disagree with your assessment of 'proving it'.
              When you control the information, you control the education of the population..when you control the populations education, you control the length of your dynasty.

The fear isn't from NK nuking the continental US.. its from it attacking surrounding countries - much of are at odd's with bigger china.. but when you are thought of as being a God.. you dont have a daddy country..regardless of what the western world thinks.
              China will be as passive as they need to be..they could give two ****s about NK.
              Negotiations only work when both sides are actually negotiating.
              Posturing isnt negotiating.. and believing NK is doing anything other than posturing , for a variety of reasons - stalling, hiding more ****, at the request of others (ie russia), or as a military tactic , isn't paying attention to history or being realistic in any form or fashion.

Comment

"The official Korean Central New Agency said it would take place between May 23 and 25 and involve collapsing all the site’s tunnels with explosions, blocking its entrances, and removing all observation facilities, research buildings and security posts."

Comment

Only part that lives in stone age is the parts not in power and that stone age is due to a complete and utter lock down of the country for over 3 generations.
                  At least 3 generations of dear leader and supreme leader disagree with your assessment of 'proving it'.
                  When you control the information, you control the education of the population..when you control the populations education, you control the length of your dynasty.
                  I dont disagree. I get that Kim has brainwashed his people, through generations of iron fisted control into thinking he is a God.

My point is that Kim knows he isnt a God on some level. I mean a God, wouldnt have to rule in the fashion that you describe. If you were a God, there wouldnt be a reason to control info, or the education of your people, or kill off your family. That has got to be a pretty empty feeling. Knowing that you are not a God, the world knowing that you arent a God. But hey you have a couple beaten down folks, living in mud huts, eating a few grains of rice a day, those folks think you hung the moon (because you will kill 3 generations if they dont).

Gods dont need to posture.

Comment

I dont disagree. I get that Kim has brainwashed his people, through generations of iron fisted control into thinking he is a God.

My point is that Kim knows he isnt a God on some level. I mean a God, wouldnt have to rule in the fashion that you describe. If you were a God, there wouldnt be a reason to control info, or the education of your people, or kill off your family. That has got to be a pretty empty feeling. Knowing that you are not a God, the world knowing that you arent a God. But hey you have a couple beaten down folks, living in mud huts, eating a few grains of rice a day, those folks think you hung the moon (because you will kill 3 generations if they dont).

Gods dont need to posture.
                    Kim was raised from birth believing he was a God.
                    And taught what God meant, How a God is expected rule and What a God does to maintain order.
                    He knows or cares to know, nothing else.
                    The population he rules, have believed this family is God..they too were born into it, taught it, and know NOTHING else.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      "The official Korean Central New Agency said it would take place between May 23 and 25 and involve collapsing all the site’s tunnels with explosions, blocking its entrances, and removing all observation facilities, research buildings and security posts. It also will open all borders, and begin construction of the North Korea Disney World, and begin holding auditions for the next Supreme Leader on a televised show called 'North Korean Idol' "
                      fify

Comment

Posturing isnt negotiating.. and believing NK is doing anything other than posturing , for a variety of reasons - stalling, hiding more ****, at the request of others (ie russia), or as a military tactic , isn't paying attention to history or being realistic in any form or fashion.
                        And taught what God meant, How a God is expected rule and What a God does to maintain order.
                        Gods dont posture. Period.

Comment

Gods dont posture. Period.
                          You are applying your version of a God to NK version. Its a flawed comparison.
                          Period.

Comment

You are applying your version of a God to NK version. Its a flawed comparison.
                            Period.

If rocket man still believes he is a god, why is he meeting with our sec state??

Comment

last paragraph.
                              Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Well i can agree that he hasnt suddenly had a change of heart. Maybe he thinks he can stall a while and out last trump. either way, i think Trump is doing exactly the right thing here.

Comment

Working...
                                X