Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Photo Contest #34: Advertising** Post 'em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow… What did I get myself into?! Great shots EVERYONE! I’ve been looking at these back and forth just trying to narrow down the choices and its really hard to select one…

Hillybgigem, great shot of the penn reel. The blue water really compliments the reel and like the shadow of the rod & reel on the boat…awesome! That picture belongs in a Bass Pro magazine! How was the fishing that afternoon?

AtTheWall, the clarity of that shot is insane for motion & I like how he’s looking down at his shadow. Looks very refreshing and appears as if he was almost going to jump in… I wouldn’t blame him and it appears as if the sun is almost directly above him during the hottest part of the day. Nice!

Shadow, really cool and creative… I bet if it was your day off that broad head wouldn’t be so clean! Like how you made the colors of you main subjects stand out.

Rtarcher, excellent picture…that scene practically draws you toward the water and its been so hot lately that it makes you want to jump in! Like how you captured the splash and the clarity of the entire picture.

Hawg, really like that photo… looks like a postcard you’d see in a store at the Dallas airport!

DBHIII, very good shot and very creative! It belongs in a Cabela's magazine!

M38A1, you don’t understand how good that looks! I can practically smell the BBQ & taste the Bourbon! Good lighting too. I see you attacked the Bourbon before the BBQ!

…I can go on and to be honest I finished packing about an hour and half ago and I’ve been trying to make my decision since then... It was a close call between too many! ALL good shots but since I have to choose only one, it’ll have to go to OPC Patrick. Very creative and great capture! There was definitely a mood set with the lighting, background, middle ground, & very nice detail for the foreground like those last drops of wine in the glass & the shadows on the table. Awesome shot! Congratulations OPC Patrick!

Comment

Congrats Patrick, great shot.

Comment

Way to go Patrick. Great shots and great creativity everyone.

Comment

Congrats Patrick! Great job everyone!

Comment

Congrats Patrick!! I liked that one

Comment

"Reddi" whipped 'em!

great shot!

Comment

Congratulations! I knew that one would win as soon as it was posted.

Comment

Congrats Patrick, well deserved!

Comment

Thanks guys. I really didn't think it would beat out Hillary's. That is an awesome shot, and the knob creek is greatness. I was going with the old adage of @#& sales. Now my wife totally thinks I am a pervert. I will think of a new topic and post it up shortly.

Comment

Great shot. Congrats Patrick.

Comment

Congratulations OPC! Great shot.

Todd

Comment

Very creative and funny! Congrats!

Comment

Nice shot Patrick!

Comment

Great creative shot, Patrick! I knew as soon as I saw it, "it was the one".

Comment

I died laughing when I saw your shot, Patrick. That one just had to win. Too funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X