Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever need/use a tractor without a FEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever need/use a tractor without a FEL?

Curious if everyone who owns a tractor has a front end loader or if there are people out there who use a tractor without one.

I have a New Holland 60hp tractor without a FEL I need to sell. 700 hours on it. And can't add a FEL to it.

Odds of me being able to sell it?

Still good. I had my JD 5105 for over 5 years without a FEL. Now that I have it, I don’t think I could be without it. But it did not stop me from buying the tractor. My $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, many people need the PTO and pulling power over FEL. I am sure you wont have a problem selling it if priced right. FEL can get in the way in many applications.

Comment

Itll sell. As for me, I use the FEL a lot. Even tilling and stuff like that, I carry stuff on it so I dont have to come back to the truck if i forget something

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re okay. As long as you have another tractor with a fel.

Comment

You bought it... Yes it will but it will bring 5-7K less than one with a loader. It will still do a lot even without a FEL. FEL and 4x4 are becoming almost required equipment though.

Comment

Seems like most all hobby tractors like that have FELs, these days.

I’ve got a little 5093 that has a loader but full size farm tractors typically don’t.

Comment

You can sell it, just might not be worth much. Generally everyone wants a FEL and 4x4

Comment

Anyone know how to get a value on it? 2016 New Holland Workmaster 60 4wd with 700 hours. All good except no FEL

Comment

Tractor House

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Anyone know how to get a value on it? 2016 New Holland Workmaster 60 4wd with 700 hours. All good except no FEL
                      Look at recent auctions like TractorHouse and see what comparable tractors sold for or what they're asking for tractors comparable to yours. Take 10%/15% off their asking price and you'll be in the ballpark. Good luck !

Comment

And can't add a FEL to it.
                        Why can't you put one on?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          Why can't you put one on?
                          Because like everything else somehow I break something that should not be able to be broken. One of the bolts that hold the loader arm broke part of the cast iron harness. 7k to repair

Comment

Because like everything else somehow I break something that should not be able to be broken. One of the bolts that hold the loader arm broke part of the cast iron harness. 7k to repair
                            Aah Like you always say "There has to be more to the story" There it is!

Comment

I used a 64 HP JD for 14 years before I added a front loader. Never needed one. Now I spent $6,500 bucks on one and all I do is use it to load protein feeders. What a waste of money. Problem is, I'm getting old and loosing my grandkids as helpers as they are grown and getting their own lives. So I added the loader to help me do things. No cows, no hay to be moved around. All I really need a tractor for is to do my 10 acres of food plots every season and shred pastures in the spring and summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X