No announcement yet.

TYHP deer hunt in Christoval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity said for me to "tell everyone thank you for the good luck wishes". She also said "girls with pink camo guns can hunt too!"

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Trinity said for me to "tell everyone thank you for the good luck wishes". She also said "girls with pink camo guns can hunt too!"

I'd like to have seen the look on those boys faces when she showed up with 4 dead before they got any..
      Last edited by Smart; 01-14-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That's awesome! I hope you brought a big cooler!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job trinity. Congrats

Comment

Just got back from a TYHP hunt. We had 3 boys and 1 girl. The girl shot a doe n 2 bobcats. Two of the 3 boys got does. Fun times
              Congrats to y’all

Comment

At the risk of making it harder for my daughter to get picked for these hunts, I highly recommend y'all signing your kids up for these. It's always a fun time. The kids get to interact with other youths that they normally wouldn't. I know Trinity enjoys hunting with me, but being able to share a campfire with a group of young hunters is special. Plus she's killed 5 deer total this season on two TYHP hunts and hasn't used a single tag on her license

Comment

Totally agree with you AntlerCollector. We went on our first one with TYHP this weekend and would recommend it without hesitation to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X