• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Some additional pics of the rabbits

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet hunt! Great stories! Congrats all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was an epic trip again this year. Unfortunately the hogs weren't as cooperative as last year, but the javies really made up for it. I love the scenery in South Texas, as it's totally different than the eastern part of the state where I live.

Both of the javies I took were killed within a few minutes of a buddies kill. It was pretty wild to see how the group would hang out in the area where one of their own was killed, allowing us to get another shot.

Comment

SwampRabbit is rabbit killing son of a gun! Kind of cannibalistic, given his screen name and all, but deadly nonetheless!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Swamprabbit you have an amazing memory. Do you write for a living? If not maybe you should try it.
              That was a very good read.
              Hope you don't really think that's the last " slump " you'll ever have. I've been through a bunch but I'm really old.

Comment

He is hard on the bunnies. He eats well!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Before tagging out.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Before Tagging Out.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	24531680

After tagging out...

Click image for larger version

Name:	After taggin out.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	24531681

Somehow they know when you can't shoot them any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                    I remember that rabbit Lane. It was fun the year I went. You handed that self bow down yet. Or is it still together. Arvin
                    He still has that bow!! Zero chance it will go anywhere.

Comment

I'm not much of a story teller. I don't have to be though. My oldest got his first spot and stalk javie, my middle son got his first pig, and I got to hang out with some of the greatest guys around. Don't get much better.

I got my 2 javies and stuck a big hog but didn't recover him.

Good times good friends.

Comment

Mark and Richard are awesome hosts...that makes good hunts great. They also get into the excitement. Mark videoed the pig Joe killed. When the arrow struck home, you can hear Mark "ooh OOHHH!!" then he dropped the phone...video was over. lol

Richard was even kind enough to text and make sure we made it home safe.

Pretty incredible.

Comment

This one was Friday evening at the skinning rack! Seems just about every gambrel has a dead critter hanging on it!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
                            Swamprabbit you have an amazing memory. Do you write for a living? If not maybe you should try it.
                            That was a very good read.
                            Hope you don't really think that's the last " slump " you'll ever have. I've been through a bunch but I'm really old.
                            No, actually I dont write for living. I have terrible grammar and can't spell worth a lick. But like my Grandpa, like to tell stories with alot of detail.

And nope, definately not the last slump. I think I might have had a double, triple, or quadruple negative that might have made my statement confusing. I didnt review my post above. I am no writer
                            Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            This one was Friday evening at the skinning rack! Seems just about every gambrel has a dead critter hanging on it!

Bisch

That was pretty darn cool and I am glad you got a pic of that. It was pretty crowded in there. Some good times!

All in all I think the final count was 9 javis, 1 hog, and 6 rabbits that I know of between the 6 of us.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

CONGRATS TO ALL!! Those pictures of the little ones with their trophies is so awesome. Thanks for taking us along with the play by play Scott. Congrats again.

Comment

Good stuff right there! Love to see them young fellas having success. Great shooting Scott on the rabbits! Congrats to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X