X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats a on a job well done!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Congratulations guys! I was waiting for the results , you guys did good .
      I hope to make next years shoot, it’s been one thing or another for me lately.

Comment

Man that is awesome! Great job guys! Also, I wish IBO would get some video and post it online.

Comment

Wow, congrats guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Right on Bisch!! Congrats

Comment

Good shooting!!

Comment

With the strong showing from Texas, they should consider moving the shoot down here or at least somewhere more centrally located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      We are on the way home now. I shot very well for me today, and my combined score ended up tied for 2nd in the Trad Hunter class (I got 3rd place because I had 2 less 11’s than the other guy). In that class, you must shoot arrows that are at least 10gpp.

Bisch

Is there a minimum poundage in this class? I'd heard the arrow minimum must be 450 grains but was wondering if there was actually a minimum weight.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                        Is there a minimum poundage in this class? I'd heard the arrow minimum must be 450 grains but was wondering if there was actually a minimum weight.

No minimum poundage. Arrow must be 450gr, even if your draw weight is under 45#.

[QUOTE=TradAg02;14258790]With the strong showing from Texas, they should consider moving the shoot down here or at least somewhere more QUOTE]

They tried that a few years back. They had the IBO Mid America shoot in Texas for 3 yrs, and just couldn’t get enough participation to justify having it here.

It moves around every few years. It’s been in TN and IN in the past. I think it will move next year, but not sure where it will end up.

Bisch

Comment

Well done Bisch

Comment

Well done my Texas Friends

Comment

Good job everyone from Texas and Great job Sis.Lol! Think Im gonna have to try and make it next year I really like the new format. I like that you can shoot recurve and longbow rounds now. Makes it more worth the long trip to me.

Comment

Strong Texas showing, guys and gals! Congrats Bisch and thanks for the report!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X