Driving to Bangor Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
    A MUST!!! Wife and I will be there again, the week of the 11th of Sept. Then the HWY 1 lobster stops.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/reds-eats-wiscasset-2
    Snakelover and Mindy Sue are up there right now. Look for them.

Originally posted by nando View Post
    Go to Kennebunkport and see the Bush's home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure they will not let Humper in. He has a reputation!

Originally posted by Humper View Post
    In looking at the driving route, we pass through Bowling Green Kentucky....I see a stop at the National Corvette Museum in our future!
    The tour through the plant is worth taking. A little north at Loreta, KY is the Maker's Mark distillery...just sayin', but the area is (was) dry, and they can't (couldn't) serve samples.

Bangor here we come! The trip began at 6 am this morning. Box van and a car dolly headed northeast. Currently just outside Memphis with our first night set for Nashville.

Hurry and get there to see Snakelover and Mindy...and White Falcon.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	263F60EE-1997-471E-9323-1BA9E798B98F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	24552424

Made it to Nashville, Tn. on the first leg. Next stop Erie, Pa.

Comment

Sounds like a TBH express.

Comment

I totally forgot about Roger Miller.
          Blasphemy!!

just kidding...hope y'all enjoy the road trip. Bangor is a destination I wanna go to in the fall, so hopefully the sights are beautiful already and y'all have an enjoyable time

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A40C5875-EC39-4501-9671-33A97FF84771.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24552455

Stopped by the National Corvette museum but it was before they opened.

Comment

[ATTACH]924746[/ATTACH]

Stopped by the National Corvette museum but it was before they opened.

Can't believe they didn't open up the doors for the Mr. Corvette himself!

Comment

Made it to Erie Pa and having a drink and a burger at a local watering hole called Doc Holidays. Classic Smokey bar.

Comment

Made it to Erie Pa and having a drink and a burger at a local watering hole called Doc Holidays. Classic Smokey bar.
                  Glad you made it there safely!

Comment

Safe travels. I don’t like driving to the mailbox, much less Maine

Comment

Stop at the carvette hall of fame place n hit up the Waffle House if you get there too early.

Skinny

Comment

Made it to Freeport Maine. New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire were really some great looking country. I was super stoked when we got into Maine and saw my first “watch for moose” sign!

Comment

Never been all the way to Maine, but I hear it's beautiful!

Comment

In looking at the driving route, we pass through Bowling Green Kentucky....I see a stop at the National Corvette Museum in our future!
                            Did you take the vette...

Pick me out a clean L88 while you are there on the way back.

Comment

Got bucked off a horse in Banger Maine. Use Too make a rodeo run up there to NE and play spoiler in First Frontier Circuit about this time of year or maybe little earlier. Beautiful state and for the most part friendly folks .

Comment

Lord, please help those poor people up there. I don't think they are prepared for Humper.

Y'all be careful and have fun Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                                X