No announcement yet.

Old Geezer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tyroid appears to be ok. Nuttin has ever showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      My tyroid appears to be ok. Nuttin has ever showed up.

And they not only not show up but may get smaller with age due to lower "T" levels.

Comment

I'm 54 and I generally get 7-8 hours per night. I get up and go thr bathroom several times but have no problem going back to sleep. If I didn't have to work, I could easily sleep later in the mornings

Comment

I have been making edibles with about 300 mg of CBD/THC. I use cannabutter in the recipes.
          I cut the edibles into 15mg pieces.

One piece about twenty minutes from bedtime and it’s lights out a few minutes after hitting the pillow. I’m able to get a 7-8 hours of solid sleep.
          I was getting up three to four times a night with prostate issues. I don’t have that problem anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

69 and holding. Everything but my bladder that is. I sleep well, but I have to get up once a night to make a potty run. That's usually about 4 am.then back to sleep like a baby.

Comment

Will be 69 in 5 days. When I worked in bed 10:00/10:30 and up all 4:45. Did this for over 40 years. Now retired it’s down at 12:00 +\- an hour. I get up when I want usually between 6:30 to 8:00. Love this retirement gig!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                I have been making edibles with about 300 mg of CBD/THC. I use cannabutter in the recipes.
                I cut the edibles into 15mg pieces.

One piece about twenty minutes from bedtime and it’s lights out a few minutes after hitting the pillow. I’m able to get a 7-8 hours of solid sleep.
                I was getting up three to four times a night with prostate issues. I don’t have that problem anymore.

This would help me immensely I think, but my gf would throw a fit.

Comment

Our realtor in Colorado actually places a drop of c b d oil behind each ear at night and swears by it. Says it really helps her sleep. Her husband of 30 years passed away and she was struggling with sleeplessness until she was told about c b d oil.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    This would help me immensely I think, but my gf would throw a fit.

Different strains for that.

Comment

I take a Saw Palmetto capsule and a AZO Cranberry capsule five days a week as natural prostate and bladder health maintenance. You know, an ounce of prevention sort of thing. I rarely have to get up to pee during the night. When I do, I either fall back to sleep easily, or it's almost time for me to get up anyway. I'm only 58, though. So I guess I'll just have to see if it's still working when I reach geezer status.

Comment

I sleep pretty good. Depends on if my brain will shut off and let me. I have to pee 1 time at about 3:00am. My alarm goes off at 4:00am. I've been getting at 4:00 for so long, even on my days off I will have a cup of coffee in my hand by 4:30. Sleeping late to me is 5:00.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                          I'm 68.....……..
                          I sleep when I want.....Get up,.... when I wake up...……….
                          I'd like to sleep at night.... And sometimes, I do...….
                          But, I usually wake up around 4am or 5...……….

And btw--- I just bought a new mattress...….(in a box,type)
                          What a difference, it makes.... I may not sleep any longer....
                          But, I sure sleep good, when I do...…….
                          Sailor which box type bed did you buy. I am looking to buy one. As far as sleep goes I was getting up 6-7 times a night to try and go to the bathroom. I was getting very little sleep and it was dragging me down. Went to my doctor recommended a urologist. After lots of testing turned out a prostate issue. After surgery I sllep s good. But I need a new bed so I was wondering what box type you bought.

Comment

This GOF sleeps well at 65. Usually in bed by 9pm and up at 5:30am whether I set an alarm or not. Usually 2 **** trips during the night.

Hogboy
                            Last edited by Leonhogboy; 12-18-2019, 06:36 AM. Reason: Urination

Comment

Texan--- I got a "Classic Brand"
                              Cool Jell Ultimate.... Queen size...……..
                              I bought mine on Amazon, Black Friday deal....
                              So, I got a really good price on it...……….
                              It's great.....

Comment

Working...
                              X