No announcement yet.

Texas Law Shield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of good advice here at to why you really don't need Texas Law Sheild or the like.

Common sense and an avenue to a good lawyer is all you need. I you cant handle these two things, I would suggest signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Buy an umbrella policy if you don’t have one.
      This, I have a 5m umbrella.

Comment

I’m glad to see this. My brother and I finally got around to taking our LTC class this week and they were pushing Texas Law Shield pretty hard. For $10 a month it seems that it would be hard to go wrong with. I think I’ll probably sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          I’m glad to see this. My brother and I finally got around to taking our LTC class this week and they were pushing Texas Law Shield pretty hard. For $10 a month it seems that it would be hard to go wrong with. I think I’ll probably sign up.
          Send me $10/month if it's no biggie

Comment

I've had it for a long time now. I travel a lot and any questions that I've had they answer and say just call if you have a problem, even in NY. I know a lot of LEO's that have it.

Comment

I've had it for quite a while, haven't bought into the "extras' they've been pushing lately. Seems to beat the heck out of USCCA. I have used it several times in that I've had questions answered by their lawyer on several occasions.

Comment

I think you have a better chance to be struck by lightening than getting in a shootout. Unless you are the type that goes looking for one.

My advice would be to check your homeowners policy or call your agent and see if your liability coverage would kick in. Then spend the money to get an umbrella policy. That would also cover you in a myriad of other situations. Car wrecks, etc.

Comment

There are a lot of folks capitalizing on what if scenarios. Anyone have boxes of survival food stored under their bed? More than 1,000 rounds of .223 ammo? A whole house generator? Flood insurance for a house that has never flooded? Stuff like that? For ~$100/yr, folks can protect themselves against a potential financially devastating loss over a shooting. Smart folks say you should buy insurance for things that you cannot afford to replace.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X