iPad Pro users...questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad Pro users...questions

I am needing to replace my laptop. I have never used a tablet before until a few weeks ago. I started using a older iPad that my kids had to try and get the feel for one. I mainly use my laptop for surfing the web, discussion forums such as TBH, then I use it for paying bills, emails etc. I do not do any gaming or things such as that. I have been using the iPhone X since right after it came out so I familiar with the format of the iPad Pro I believe. My biggest concern is making the jump from Laptop with a mouse to iPad, I do like the portability of the tablet, being able to connect to the net as long as I have cell service and not having to rely solely on WIFI. Any other thoughts/concerns I might be missing?

If that is all you are doing with it then most definitely. Go for the iPad Pro. I love mine and do most everything on it. From surfing to email , bills and some work stuff.

Comment

iPad is all I use. I hated laptops when I had to use them for work, especially in the field.

Comment

Ipad pro 11 here.
        Love the thing.
        Best ipad so far.
        Still use the laptop for work, but the ipad for everything else.
        Start using tapatalk for TBH.
        Lots of guys don’t like it, bit I think its awesome.
        Hunting in mex I download shows and movies from Prime, netflix, redbox etc.

Comment

I carried around a laptop for years. Switched to an Ipad and haven’t used a laptop since. Haven’t found anything i can’t do on an IPad Pro. Wouldn’t go back for anything.

Comment

Using iPad Pro now while I write this. I have 2 iPads and a iPhone that are used daily. Use it for everything.

Comment

other than work computer, I use my iPad for nearly everything else. Laptop stays in my bag, hardly use it at all.

Comment

Interested.
                Do you all use a separate key board or the touch screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

iPad is my vote

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                    Interested.
                    Do you all use a separate key board or the touch screen?

On this old iPad I am using, I think its a 2 or air. Anyways I am using a keyboard, I am not a fan of the touch screen keyboard, I am adjusting to not having a mouse via the touchscreen though. I am to the point of ready to pull the trigger on a new one. I am going to hold out one more week just so I am not making a hasty decision. I sure like the idea of the portability over the laptop.

Comment

Ok, drank enough koolaid and ordered one tonight. Should be here Friday

Comment

is there a particular keyboard that works or is better than others? We recently got our first ipad and I need to make this purchase.

Comment

My wife has the slim book for her Ipad pro that has the pen storage and detachable keyboard. I usually just use the touchscreen on mine, if its something I'm gonna do a lot of typing on I'll drag the laptop out or use work pc.

ZAGG Brands creates tech accessories that fit your lifestyle—screen protection, tablet and iPad keyboards, power banks, protective smartphone and iPhone cases, and more. Free shipping where available.
                          Last edited by KDinTX; 01-09-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

I use my pro for almost everything. The exception would be work heavy in where I’d need to navigate through Microsoft products, save documents...etc. For me I need both (iPad and laptop).

Comment

I do almost all of my football work on an iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil. I still use a computer for a lot of work stuff, but it does most of what I need.

Comment

Working...
                              X